Prezaurian's Random Projects

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Prezaurian's Random Projects

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

So many people have shared their lovely art here that I thought I might try as well. I’m fairly slow when it comes to working on my own projects so the updates here will be too. ^_^; So without further ado here’s my first share.

Reaper Miniature ‘Bones’ Deathsleet Diorama

Linda
      Participant

I really like it I love dragons and the color is good also.

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

Love the diorama! Thanks for sharing!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

MandBsMom
          Participant

That is really neat! I like it a lot. Did you put everything together like a kit or on your own? I’m curious how you went about it. Or did you just do the painting?

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Prezaurian
            Participant

That is really neat! I like it a lot. Did you put everything together like a kit or on your own? I’m curious how you went about it. Or did you just do the painting?

The dragon was an unpainted Reaper miniature (for table top gaming) from their Bones line. The platform is a pine piece I bought from JoAnns and then sanded and stained. The clear crystals are from an ugly necklace I found extremely discounted at JC Penny’s/Macy’s (I painted them because they were clear with yellow tint before). The snow is Apoxie Sculpt and the black stones are just Sculpey that I painted black and put gold interference on. So yup, assembled and painted on my own! 😀

It was a fun little project that was inspired by the dragon figure. He just looked so weird standing there with his front leg outstretched for no reason. He NEEDED scenery to interact with.

Thank you all for your lovely comments! They really brighten my day!

Kim
              Blocked

That is really cool! Great job on the dragon and everything!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Dragoneer_88
                Participant

Wow! That looks great! Love it!

Natasha
                  Participant

He’s a beauty! I especially love the crystals.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

darjeb
                    Participant

That is beautiful

Prezaurian
                      Participant

😀 Thanks so much! I’m going to be getting a clockwork dragon figure next. Hoping to try and make a diorama that looks steampunk.

Prezaurian
                        Participant

Oh wow, been awhile since I’ve posted to this thread. Gonna have to wait on that clockwork dragon diorama (still want to do it!). This is ‘Wild Primrose’. He was a blank paint your own mask designed and created by Melita Curphy (aka Missmonster). I really enjoyed painting this mask. And while I absolutely love him, I reluctantly have to put him up for sale to fund my going back to school attempt. It hurts to have to do it because Missmonster only does limited runs of her masks and once they sell out she never makes them again! And needless to say, this amazing mask is SOLD OUT! So I’ll never get to paint another one of him again. This makes him a one of a kind and hard to let go of because I originally bought him for just me. T_T But necessities first! And my future stable career is definitely a necessity! I’m just barely willing to let him go for $400 USD.

‘Wild Primrose’
                          'Wild Primrose' Sentinel Mask

Now if you want to check out Melita Curphy’s other amazing work (she does more than masks):

HOME

http://missmonstermel.tumblr.com/
                          https://www.facebook.com/missmonstermel

Prezaurian
                          Participant

I feel a little silly just doing a ‘bump’ (maybe it’s me but sometimes I feel that since the forum changed it’s harder for people to spot new posts, could be my imagination of course). So I’m going to mention something else. The Deathsleet Diorama that I shared several months ago is up for sale if anyone is interested. I’m offering it for $125 US. Please PM me if you’re interested and/or would like more information.

Falcolf
                            Participant

Beautiful stuff Prezaurian, I wish I could help! Have you posted this stuff to dA? I haven’t been there in a while, but I could spam these across my social media platforms. It’s not much, but it might help; sounds like an awesome career you are going into!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Prezaurian
                              Participant

🙂 Aw, that’s sweet of you Falcolf and I would be super thankful and appreciative if you did! I have indeed posted these to my dA account.

I’m hoping to go into Diagnostic Medical Sonography. I’ve already been accepted as a candidate for progression to the program. I just need to take a few pre-req courses and take a test to see if I can get into the program proper. It’ll be a year at minimum before I can try to get into the program. Fortunately I might not have to take all the pre-req courses because of transfer credits from my already existing B.S. in Biology. Which I can tell you is a huge relief!

Prezaurian
                                Participant

If anyone is interested, I have been putting a little bit of my illustration work on Redbubble (in addition to dA).  You can check it out at the following page.  https://www.redbubble.com/shop/prezaurian

Redbubble is a website that hosts artwork.  You can upload your art there, choose products that your work can be placed on and customers can buy products with your work printed on it.  The website gets a percentage and so does the artist.  I only mention it because there have been a few times I’ve mentioned the website and as a result been asked what it is.  🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.