Prezaurian’s PYOs

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Prezaurian’s PYOs

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

Time just gets away from you doesn’t it? I’m still here…I mean, the fact I’m posting speaks for itself, right? Thrilled that the short haired flap cat made it to the store. Thanks so much to Melody and the Windstone team for that!

Been working on random projects and settling in to a new job. Doesn’t have anything to do with what I went to school for, but I enjoy it and it’s a good job with good coworkers. I’m finally getting to a place where I can relax and dare to start feeling happy again.

I HAVE sketched a design onto a sushi cat. It will just take a bit of time to get to it. But it will get done. A sculpting project has taken precedent over it. Yes, I’m daring to attempt a sculpture. When I finish and paint it I’ll share it with you guys. Until then I’ll quietly stalk the forums and appreciate everyone’s work who still posts. All of your work is lovely and you should be proud. Until later, best wishes to you all.

Prezaurian
      Participant

Finished that sculpture at last. If you’re interested, I shared a pic of it in the general art discussion forum. Now I can get to that poor little sushi cat I put on the back burner!

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Interested to see what the sketch is on your Sushi Cat!
          So glad to hear that you’ve found a job with co-workers that you like too. ^_^

BTW – do you still have Sea Flowers? PM me if you do and what you are asking for her….

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Prezaurian
          Participant

Thanks Ela!

The sushi cat is a solid cloudscape. No sky, only clouds. So the sketch is pretty much all squiggles. Rofl. But not gonna be white clouds.

Prezaurian
            Participant

[img]{https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/d2f78a30-cb9d-4b7a-98bf-406f974fedb9/dfi1j6x-4998541f-7e9e-4fdc-a1c9-bc0fa1ef4651.png/v1/fill/w_1024,h_700,q_80,strp/dreamscapes_by_prezaurian_dfi1j6x-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZDJmNzhhMzAtY2I5ZC00YjdhLTk4YmYtNDA2Zjk3NGZlZGI5XC9kZmkxajZ4LTQ5OTg1NDFmLTdlOWUtNGZkYy1hMWM5LWJjMGZhMWVmNDY1MS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.MitvyQzXXZYyD4WEVIkgoHXlafQbFrfMUvparaJncB8}[/img]

I finished! This is Dreamscapes. I ordered her and a male sushi cat way back when these guys were first released. It’s taken me this long to get down to painting her. T_T But hey, she’s here now!

etruscan
              Participant

Very nice! The closed eyes are a clever detail.

Bodine
                Participant

[img]{https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/d2f78a30-cb9d-4b7a-98bf-406f974fedb9/dfi1j6x-4998541f-7e9e-4fdc-a1c9-bc0fa1ef4651.png/v1/fill/w_1024,h_700,q_80,strp/dreamscapes_by_prezaurian_dfi1j6x-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZDJmNzhhMzAtY2I5ZC00YjdhLTk4YmYtNDA2Zjk3NGZlZGI5XC9kZmkxajZ4LTQ5OTg1NDFmLTdlOWUtNGZkYy1hMWM5LWJjMGZhMWVmNDY1MS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.MitvyQzXXZYyD4WEVIkgoHXlafQbFrfMUvparaJncB8}[/img]

I finished! This is Dreamscapes. I ordered her and a male sushi cat way back when these guys were first released. It’s taken me this long to get down to painting her. T_T But hey, she’s here now!

Love it!!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Very nice! The closed eyes are a clever detail.

I agree!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Mika
                    Participant

I like how well the dark blue accent pieces contrast against the lighter-colored body.

pipsxlch
                      Participant

I really dig her little moon- and second the closed eyes!

Prezaurian
                        Participant

‘Chromed Canyon’ is my first PYO rock dragon. I used him to test two pigments new to my collection. The first being a molotow liquid chrome paint pen. Learned about it from another forum member and quite happy with it so far. The second is a new hypershift pigment that changes from RED TO BLACK! I am utterly stoked with how it turned out. The pigment works best over a black base. Shifts from black to deep purple to wine red to red to bright red then finally orange. I’ll post tidied images later, but for now enjoy some rough pics.

Prezaurian
                          Participant

‘Chromed Canyon’ pics tidied.

[img]{https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/d2f78a30-cb9d-4b7a-98bf-406f974fedb9/dfw9vi0-183a577c-640e-4afc-8651-352d913d1115.png/v1/fill/w_1920,h_1775,q_80,strp/chromed_canyon_by_prezaurian_dfw9vi0-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.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.Jcj8G9sQoAxRbd34qFbeFfDr1fBrDGW0I9CAgT41-xo}[/img]

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Very Nice! I really like this one!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Prezaurian
                              Participant

Btw, I wanted to thank everyone for their kind and flattering comments on ‘Dreamscapes’. My strained eyeballs appreciate it!

Prezaurian
                                Participant

Very Nice! I really like this one!

Hey Ela! I’m not sure why, but I never even saw your comment! Which is super weird since I posted after you did. ???

Anyways, thank you! I enjoyed painting him. It was really fun playing with the new hypershift pigment!

It’s good to see you’re still active on the forum!
                                  It feels like the pyo portion of it really slowed down. Do you have any pieces in the works?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.