Posable Tiger Dragon

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Posable Tiger Dragon

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

I contacted Leanne through facebook! and added her to my friends list!
      I am not sure if she has a sales terms page anywhere! But feel free to contact her through facebook and I am sure she would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

Oh I know what it will be, I’m just keeping it a surprise from everyone else…LOL! I am sure when you see Leanne post the pics of Facebook you’ll know who its for…LOL!

Marzena

scenceable
        Participant

She put up a journal about pricing for these guys I think. You can see it here: http://woodsplitterlee.deviantart.com/journal/

I bought my guy off ebay, and was a bit hesitant because she was young and I wasn’t too sure about how things would go, but she’s really professional and good at the “business” side of things too. It’s always great to find artists who are both talented AND professional! 🙂

Adaneth
          Participant

Wow, that Tiger Dragon is adorable! :love: And poseable too?! Fantastic! Thanks for sharing mmloda, though if I keep finding more talented artists like these I will never be solvent again! :p

omg… so cute!! i want one!

scenceable
            Participant

LOL ok that’s cool, I like surprises! Keeps life interesting…hehe

Lokie
              Participant

Thank you both for the information. I’d love in the future to have something by her. Not sure what I want exactly, but definitely something poseable and cute 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.