fbpx

Posable Tiger Dragon

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Posable Tiger Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

So I have to share this with everyone…I comissioned a piece from an artist and he finally arrived today! HE IS STUNNING IN PERSON!

This particular artist is on facebook and I found her through a forum member whom I also comissioned! LOL!

Here is the link to my POSABLE TIGER DRAGON!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/media/set/fbx/?set=a.1572882816654.68656.1673048524

I have to admit that I wasn’t 100% sure about him at first, that was before he arrived but now I think I’m hooked! I love glass eyes in my collection and she did not offer that but his eyes look better than glass eyes!

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

I am not sure if that link will work…so here are some pics of my NEW Beauty!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Marzena

Syn
        Participant

I love him; he’s downright adorable. Those eyes are stunning with his coloring too; they give him such an other-world look. How big is he, and what is he made of? Is there another way to check him out other than on Facebook?

Mmloda
          Participant

Thank you Syn…his face, feet and the end of his tail are made out of clay and very detailed! and the rest of his body is made out of fur but the best part about him is that he can pose! LOL!
            I am not sure if there is anywhere else where you can see him but I took some more pics of him beside some of my Windstones so that it will show you the size comparison!
            Here they are!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really want to get some good pics of him but its dark outside already and Kora(my puppy) wants to eat him! LOL! So i will have to take some more pics another day!
            He’s kinda sparkly too and the gloss on his face and feet is really shiney, that makes him look AMAIZING in person!

Marzena

Lokie
            Participant

I think it’s freaking awesome! I’m not a big tiger or dragon fan, but that thing is gnarly. I love it!

Mmloda
              Participant

I have no idea why there is suck a huge gap at the end of the pics that I posted!

Marzena

dragonmedley
                Participant

OMG he’s soooooooo cute! These eyes make him look either totally surprised or give him this “let’s play!” expression.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

scenceable
                  Participant

Oh yay he looks so cute with all the windstones!! I also have one by the same artist, mine is green and looks sort of like stitch from lilo and stitch. I should come visit you and see him, I’m sure he’s super soft in person. I was also really surprised at how nice the face looks in person compared to photos.

The artist is Leanna Cross, she has deviantart which is where I first found her. Her sculptures are really nice, and she’s only 18. Her page: http://woodsplitterlee.deviantart.com/

Mmloda
                    Participant

You are more than welcome to come and visit any time! That would be great!

Your mom should know exactly how to get here!LOL! That’s if she still remembers!

Leanne is AWSOME! I am actually commissioning her for another one for myself and one of her other sculpyures fro my brother! Thanks for posting her deviant art link, I’m going to go and check it our right now!

Marzena

scenceable
                      Participant

Are you getting two more plushie dragons? I’m so excited, I was stalking her page so much after you said you were commissioning her for this guy.

Mmloda
                        Participant

Nope, it’s a surprise…the plushie is anyway, I might be getting more than one, we’ll see! The piece for my brother is one of her other sculptures, not the posable plushie ones! he saw it when I was going through her pics on facebook and he really liked it!

Marzena

scenceable
                          Participant

Ahhhh I’m so curious! Is it the octopus? That would be awesome. Or the wolf!

Mmloda
                            Participant

It’s one of the Seventh Year Sculptures in that specific album on her facebook! Thats the one for my brother! I dunno the name of that specific one tho.
                              The Posable one for me is the surprise!LOL!

Marzena

scenceable
                              Participant

Is it a surprise as in YOU also don’t know what it is, or are you just keeping me out of the loop? I hope it’s another tiger one though… 😀

Lokie
                                Participant

The owl griffon from her DeviantArt gallery is insanely cute! To commission her, do you just email her or something? Does she have a sale policy/terms page somewhere? If she’s only 18 now, I can’t imagine how amazing her work will be as she gets more practice.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.