fbpx

Polyhymnia

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

It sounds like we have two hours on Saturday at our disposal. I’m out of here tomorrow afternoon, so if we want to RV, we better figure something out. πŸ˜†
      (If not, you’re still coming for a visit once it snows…) πŸ˜€

Jodi
      Participant

Ok. I’m leaving tomorrow morning for the weekend, so I’ll try to get on tonight and check them out. We are packing the car tonight and our new refrigerator is being delivered, so it really is “I’ll try.” I’m looking forward to seeing him! πŸ˜€ If I miss tonight, I may be on in the morning before I go. I don’t know if I’ll have internet access at the convention.

Starbreeze
        Participant

Sounds like a lot of people are going away for the weekend….wish it was me!!! πŸ˜•

Maria
          Participant

I didn’t post the pics last night, emerald. Sorry. Our internet connection has been really poor since the provider was bought up. I hope you get to see him before you go, though!

Skigod377
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

It sounds like we have two hours on Saturday at our disposal. I’m out of here tomorrow afternoon, so if we want to RV, we better figure something out. πŸ˜†
              (If not, you’re still coming for a visit once it snows…) πŸ˜€

Dang girl. We will have to wait for snow season. I have $0 in my bank account and a football game/Breast Cancer walk on Saturday, so Saturday is pretty full. Dang… thats too bad!!! Worms is sooooo close!! πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜†

Maria
              Participant

Aw phooey. Oh well. You are coming in the winter. (Just gotta keep checking.)
                And what was the matter with my spelling a few hours ago? πŸ˜•

Skigod377
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Aw phooey. Oh well. You are coming in the winter. (Just gotta keep checking.)
                  And what was the matter with my spelling a few hours ago? πŸ˜•

I AM coming this winter! πŸ˜† Dragging the whole family along, too, so I hope you have a hotel nearby πŸ˜‰ I didnt notice any spelling errors, though I am reading pretty fast… I have a meeting to go to. πŸ™„

Maria
                  Participant

There’s a hotel in Adliswil. We can put up a max of two people and Justin.
                    It’ll be great!

Skigod377
                    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

There’s a hotel in Adliswil. We can put up a max of two people and Justin.
                      It’ll be great!

πŸ˜† Thats the whole family! Minus the dogs, of course. I know they would want to go along, but it would probably be alot of trouble. πŸ™„ To their favorite kennel they go! πŸ˜†

Maria
                      Participant

Well, that takes care of that! Just let me know when you plan on showing up. πŸ˜†

Skigod377
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Well, that takes care of that! Just let me know when you plan on showing up. πŸ˜†

Will do!

lamortefille
                          Participant

Poly arrived today, GB Thank you very much! She’s adorable and I love her. πŸ˜€ lol @ sending me the dixie cup, too. My husband said, “How nice of her to send me a bar of chocolate”! Heh! Maybe I’ll share it with him. πŸ˜† Thank you for everything!

Maria
                            Participant

Great! I’m so glad you like her.
                              I only sent one bar? I hate having to pay by weight. πŸ˜•

lamortefille
                              Participant

I wasn’t expecting any chocolate and I really appreciate it! πŸ˜€

Maria
                                Participant

I pay by weight. I might as well max it out. πŸ˜€ And for future reference, if weight allows, always expect chocolate from me. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.