fbpx

Pokemon Sun & Moon?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Pokemon Sun & Moon?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

Anyone here Pokemon fans? Are you excited for the new games, which will you choose? Sun Or Moon, I personally will be getting Moon as I’ve always been a creature of the night! :3

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Prezaurian
      Participant

๐Ÿ™‚ I enjoy the Pokemon games. I think I have one game from every generation of release. I’m not sure which one I’d choose though. It’s always depended on what pokemon are exclusive to what version. I’ll know when they release more information! I usually get one based on which exclusive or legendary I like best.

Landipan
        Participant

Yes, that’s true, version exclusives are important part of the picking, I know that was a super big plus for me when I bought Pokemon X! But I figure even if Moon doesn’t have the best exclusives I’ll just trade for them, the Sun and I have just never been on good terms lol.

I’m hoping we’ll see what the starters will be really soon, maybe in May since I read today that CoroCoro(gaming magazine) will have a big feature on the games.

*Formerly meowmix101

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Haven’t decided but I will most definitely be getting oen or the other… knowing me I will make my boyfriend buy whatever one I don’t get so I can trade ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kujacker
            Participant

Moon. But I always get both (eventually) of all game pairs.
              Anyone think they didn’t realize pokemon “S&M”? >___> lol

Prezaurian
              Participant

Moon. But I always get both (eventually) of all game pairs.
                Anyone think they didn’t realize pokemon “S&M”? >___> lol

-laughs- I hadn’t thought of that ’til now! I’m eager to see the starters myself. And I have to carefully consider which version because my usual swap partner doesn’t have a 3DS…so I won’t know anyone with the other game. I just hope they aren’t specifically for the 3DS XL. ^_^;

Kujacker
                Participant

Well, with the internet you can trade with anyone. I think as long as you have each other’s friend codes.
                  And I didn’t even think about if they’re made for the “New 3DS”. I just have a first generation purple 3ds. I have no interest in buying ANOTHER ds (first ds, ds lite, 3ds ugh too many).

Gina
                  Participant

My sister and I have always played together and since my dad gave my sister the moon and me the sun (my family is pretty corny ๐Ÿ˜€ ) we thought it was perfect that we stick with that! And I’m a very sunny person. I just hope it has all my favorites! If not I’ll just bully her until she trades them to me!

I’m also super excited for pokemon go!

Landipan
                    Participant

Sun&Moon will be on the regular 3DS,thank goodness! I refuse to buy another system until something totally new comes out instead of just a remake with slightly different features.

Also, I’m so glad it’s fairly easy to trade for Pokemon online! On X I would trade all the time on Tumblr for shiny Pokemon, I have no patience to breed or hunt for shinies so looking for shiny giveaways on Tumblr was fairly easy.

*Formerly meowmix101

Prezaurian
                      Participant

Sun&Moon will be on the regular 3DS,thank goodness! I refuse to buy another system until something totally new comes out instead of just a remake with slightly different features.

Also, I’m so glad it’s fairly easy to trade for Pokemon online! On X I would trade all the time on Tumblr for shiny Pokemon, I have no patience to breed or hunt for shinies so looking for shiny giveaways on Tumblr was fairly easy.

Oh wow, I just totally forgot about the online trading function! Derp, derp! I think because my DS lite could NOT hook up to my home wifi I just gave up. I keep forgetting that my 3DS has no problem hooking up to my home network. Perhaps when the game comes out people who are interested here could swap friend codes! ๐Ÿ˜€ I’d be up for that!

I usually seem to end up with both haha. If anyone wants to share system freind codes to trade and battle online though, hit me up! I’ve got y and alpha saphire currently at my house (also have soul siver, black2, x and a pokemon ranger game around haha) ^_^

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

rock-reader
                        Participant

As someone who has never seen or played any pokemon games, I find this thread amusing to read. I know all the individual words but the sentences make no sense, lol! Anyway, sounds like you have fun.

Marianne
                          Participant

I totally relate rock-reader. My son goes on and on about Pokemon and is counting down till the next one is released. He tends to ramble on about them as well and I will admit I have a very hard time understanding what the heck he is talking about. Thankfully an “Oh, Yah. Cool.” Usually has him going on to his next topic. ๐Ÿ™‚

Blight
                            Participant

I’m wary because I prefer the older gens like Red/Blue and Silver/Gold. I miss overworld pokemon and such!

rachelled
                              Participant

I’m excited – Possibly because it reminds me of my favourite gen, G/S.

I would adore it if there were more of a focus on daytime and night time activities! And daytime/nighttime ‘mons, of course.

As for version, I generally choose whichever gen has the exclusives I like better.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.