fbpx

Pokemon Go!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Pokemon Go!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Marianne
    Participant

Anyone else in on the obsession? The app just came available today in Canada and I’m hooked.

Anne
      Participant

Haha, I don’t have a phone that can play it, but I love walking around with my friend cheering her on

Landipan
        Participant

I love Pokemon but I’m not a cell phone fan, so I just stick with the handheld games lol.

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Marianne
          Participant

Haha, it’s really cute. Spent the afternoon walking around with Eddie catching them. ๐Ÿ™‚ the Starbucks by my house was quite a hot spot.

Aggie83
            Participant

My girls hounded me into it. It is positively addictive!!!!!

Marianne
              Participant

It is addictive. Even in our little community We kept running into other families on the hunt. At least it’s encouraging excercise. ๐Ÿ™‚

Lupuslunae
                Participant

I bought a new phone last week just so I could play this game. I loved the original Pokemon Red and Blue on gameboy so Go brings back a ton of memories. Level 21 and team Valor!

Marianne
                  Participant

I bought a new phone last week just so I could play this game. I loved the original Pokemon Red and Blue on gameboy so Go brings back a ton of memories. Level 21 and team Valor!

Whoohooo! Level 21 is impressive. We will be on the hunt again tomorrow. What a fun thing to keep kids busy through the summer. Have you found any rare ones yet?

Aggie83
                    Participant

LupasLunae – Team Valor all the way! ๐Ÿ˜‰ You’re way ahead of me, though – Level 17.

Mimi: As far as rare, some of that appears to be regional. We live in North Georgia, so far we have seen no ice types, but we see pidgeys, ratatas, staryus, zubats, caterpies, weedles, and eevies all over the place. Less common are nidorans, clefairies, horseas, krabbys, venonants, goldeens, and spearows. We have seen vulpix, slowpokes, ninetails, and persians on radar – but no close encounters yet. My younger daughter is in Savannah on the coast and what they have more commonly than we do here are mankeys and duduos. We have very few rock types. How is that for WAY too much information. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Melody
                      Keymaster

No! Not me! Not into it, never… I mean, maybe never… well ok, so we all just went and got our phones upgraded so we could play it too.

Aggie83
                        Participant

No! Not me! Not into it, never… I mean, maybe never… well ok, so we all just went and got our phones upgraded so we could play it too.

Guilty! I finally upgraded from my brick.

Lupuslunae
                          Participant

Whoohooo! Level 21 is impressive. We will be on the hunt again tomorrow. What a fun thing to keep kids busy through the summer. Have you found any rare ones yet?

In Northern CA here, and my rarest one came from an egg, Lapras. I also cause trouble in blue and yellow gyms with vaporeon, ninetails, and arcanine, but they are all from evolutions. I found a really nice golduck on the bay, need to train him up some. Found one ghost in Sacramento in broad daylight, a hitmonlee near the capitol, and missed out on a hitmonchan cause I was running to catch a train. Caught a low level dratini on the bay too.

Aggie83
                            Participant

Oh, my – a Lapras. My kiddos would swoon.

Marianne
                              Participant

Whoohoooo! The forum is back! Different but at least it’s back!!

Kujacker
                                Participant

I play it, but not like everyone else. I’m only level 15, almost 16. I’ve only gone out twice to play it. Might go out tonight depending on a friend.
                                  I enjoy it, but fortunately I’m not the type to get addicted to things. I’ve tried playing it at work to hatch eggs (I walk basically all day) but sometimes my guy walks and other times he just stands there. So.
                                  Team Mystic. Love the non-binary leader, he’s awesome. I only know one person that isn’t Mystic actually. A long time friend, he went valor because it’s red hah. So we have silly fun spats since mystic and valor “hate” each other.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.