Pokemon Appreciation Thread

Home Forums Miscellany Community Pokemon Appreciation Thread

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

Love me some Pokemon!! Here’s some of my items, a few didn’t make it into the group photo but this is still a good view into which ‘mons are my fav!

IMG_3798

IMG_3799

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Kujacker
      Participant

I’m a derp, I also have these. Though they’ve been in storage and just recently pulled out… Just another thing of my childhood that I have to figure out how to get rid of! I think they were made in 1997 or around there.

These were the talking figures… Squirtle actually says his Japanese name, Zenigame. And Eievui moves his head while talking (Mew might have moved his head too? I don’t remember).
        Also, back when Pikachu was fat XD He’s slimmed down over the years.
        I use to have so much pokemon stuff when I was a teen. Over the years things just disappear I guess!

Pokemon Center at one time had a life sized Furret/Ootachi plush. I wanted him so bad but at the time didn’t have the $150 or whatever he was to purchase him. Sad day.

Kujacker
        Participant

Landipan, who is the artist that did the picture of Showers/Vaporeon? He looks awesome, also looks like he is painted in watercolor? (my favorite medium :D) Oh, and he’s my favorite of that evolution line, and he was my first level 100 in Red~

Rylorien
          Participant

Landipan, that vaporeon print is so pretty!

And OMG Kujacker! I laughed so hard! That dugtrio is sooooooo good!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

SQUEE A Pokémon thread <3 This excites me. When I’m not at work I’ll have to take some pictures. I actually have a Espeon partial cosplay I did about a decade ago. I started a Manectric costume but never finished it… Just got the head done and kind of lost interest in it since I hadn’t been going to many conventions.
              The pins are absolutely beautiful! The buff Pokémon had me rolling!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.