fbpx

Poad Question

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Poad Question

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

My solution was easy. I got one of each. I’ll decide which I like best in person when they get here!

Although I may be reselling one later, if I don’t get any decent payments this month. I’d love to keep all three, but realistically I can only afford to if I get some big business coming in, otherwise one shall be sold to raise a little bit to pay for the others, probably.

Lokie
      Participant

I purchased a hazel eyed one. I was pretty certain that was what I wanted for the eyes because I usually pick a color that is represented somewhere in the paint scheme. But I am excited to see the pics Melody posts!!! I’m sure they’ll all be adorable πŸ˜€

laphon1
        Participant

frozendragon wrote:

Quote:

don’t you just love those digital cameras….mine makes me have a brain fart every time I try to use it….

That’s why I still use 35mm.

frozendragon
          Participant

laphon1 wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Quote:

don’t you just love those digital cameras….mine makes me have a brain fart every time I try to use it….

That’s why I still use 35mm.

I have 2 35mm cameras….they are great…and I especially love using the B$W film

yay…I have some from when I went to London…hehe

but the digital is cool when I can get it to cooperate..

Skigod377
            Participant

Dang! I asked for hazel before I saw the pic. I like green much better. πŸ˜•

Maria
              Participant

So get both. πŸ˜›

Skigod377
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

So get both. πŸ˜›

Nah… well.. maybe. πŸ™„ I am broke right now cuz I have to save up for the flap cat and a pink eyed albino mama griffin…and a mama wolf griffin… and chicks…dang. Thats alot of saving!

Maria
                  Participant

Just what I’ve been telling myself since I joined… πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
                    Participant

I’ve gotten really good at spending and very bad at saving πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yeah, I know what you mean. I was going to be good and just get one. The operative word in that sentence is WAS. But I wasn’t really bad – I got a green and a lavender eyed poads. So I was sort of strong – didn’t get the hazel one.

Skigod377
                      Participant

ddvm wrote:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I was going to be good and just get one. The operative word in that sentence is WAS. But I wasn’t really bad – I got a green and a lavender eyed poads. So I was sort of strong – didn’t get the hazel one.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Way to refrain!! You are a member to emulate! πŸ˜‰

Maria
                        Participant

If too many people get one or two or three of these buggers I’m gonna be very tempted too… πŸ˜•

Greater Basilisk wrote:

If too many people get one or two or three of these buggers I’m gonna be very tempted too… πŸ˜•

C’mon, GB, you know you want to. Just one little poad of your very own. So you can hug him and pet him and love him (paraphrasing Lenny from Of Mice and Men).

Of course, it you get one then he’ll be lonely….

Just saying. πŸ˜†

skigod377 wrote:

ddvm wrote:

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Way to refrain!! You are a member to emulate! πŸ˜‰

Hmmm….not really….I want to get a metallic one when they come out!

Maria
                          Participant

ddvm wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

C’mon, GB, you know you want to. Just one little poad of your very own. So you can hug him and pet him and love him (paraphrasing Lenny from Of Mice and Men).

Of course, it you get one then he’ll be lonely….

Just saying. πŸ˜†

I’m going to get one butternut. One hazel-eyed butternut poad. And I’d like to get one each of the other colors… All $1800 dollars’ worth… I’m just resisting getting one each of the butternut poads in every different eye color! I hope. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 105 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.