fbpx

Poad Clutters

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Poad Clutters

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 168 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

All of your tadpoads are so pretty! I think they look good with the young poads but hopefully you can find good homes for them!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Such a pretty little family!

Mary
      Participant

Where is the tadpoads anonymous meeting?

Beautiful collection, Jmoore.

I too need 10-step program. Nobody talked me down so I bought another couple. :O

John H., (aka Bi-polarbear), suggested that the poad patch could be used like a nicotine patch, to control poad addiction.

Now that you’re talking about it, I’m getting the urge to buy another poad patch. 😉
        It has been reported that it doesn’t work too well… may actually make it worse .

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

Wow! That’s a really cute Hoppy, JynXx!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

JynXx
          Participant

Wow! That’s a really cute Hoppy, JynXx!

Thanks, Angelika! Which one? The Baby or the Tadpoad? Lol…

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
            ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
            ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
            ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
            ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
            ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
            ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Angelika_Zen
            Participant

The Baby 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Serendipity
              Participant

Oh taddies! I have so many of you now (and these are just the ones that I couldn’t think of trading or selling). And I think the only cure is to…buy more 😛

photo DBABC619-8600-4449-B734-866C0F50A73B_zpsnlpywvd7.jpg

Blight
                Participant

Oh taddies! I have so many of you now (and these are just the ones that I couldn’t think of trading or selling). And I think the only cure is to…buy more 😛

photo DBABC619-8600-4449-B734-866C0F50A73B_zpsnlpywvd7.jpg

Excellent collection!

MandBsMom
                  Participant

Here are the current poads living in my hutch. First, the Safari bunch.

And the hoppies. The rainbow taddie is a fantasy hoppy. I very much prefer the lighter eyes on these guys, but the black eyed one was a grab from the store, so he gets to stay because I love his color.

Thank you to those who I traded with/bought from!
                    Now I need at least one adult safari and one adult hoppy in patterns/colors I adore.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

JynXx
                    Participant

This is my little clutter 🙂

photo GB Poad Clutter_zps7lcexl8e.jpg

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
                      ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                      ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                      ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
                      ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                      ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                      ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

pony-up
                      Participant

Finally got all my gals out for a photo shoot! 🙂
                         photo 723b2974-0d2f-4558-9dfd-17b87e76c684_zpsade7r5mb.jpg

Celestial Rainstorm
                        Participant

All of these clutters are far too adorable! I wonder if the Windstone factory has their own little clutter, that kinda runs around and creates havoc? I can just imagine a few of these guys gathering on the stairs or on the racks 😀

If I wasn’t saving for a Morpho lappie I would so get a tadpoad.

Finding happiness again.

MandBsMom
                          Participant

All of these clutters are far too adorable! I wonder if the Windstone factory has their own little clutter, that kinda runs around and creates havoc? I can just imagine a few of these guys gathering on the stairs or on the racks 😀

Melody has a large clutter on her desk right? And aren’t there a couple of smaller groups here and there?

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

pony-up
                            Participant

Melody has a large clutter on her desk right? And aren’t there a couple of smaller groups here and there?

I remember seeing pictures of dust covered Poads on the stairs, I’m guessing at the Windstone office. The little buggers creep into everything!

Sikek
                              Participant

Finally got all my gals out for a photo shoot! 🙂
                                 photo 723b2974-0d2f-4558-9dfd-17b87e76c684_zpsade7r5mb.jpg

Love your natural ones!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 168 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.