fbpx

Poad Clutters

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Poad Clutters

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 168 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

Thanks so much, JellyFish.

Marianne
      Participant

Just curious what year where the Poads with the birds and the branches from? We’re they from grab bags or eBay? I just love looking at them.

etruscan
        Participant

Just curious what year where the Poads with the birds and the branches from? We’re they from grab bags or eBay? I just love looking at them.

They’re from the one and only adult Poad Grab Bag. It was in December 2013. One of the birds and branches Poads is in the store photo:

Marianne
          Participant

Oh, so beautiful. Thanks for the info. I so missed out. Whah!

Kathleen
            Participant

Your welcome. Remember there is no such thing as too many poads! I wouldnt let any go if I were you. πŸ™‚
              The poads are my favorite! I love seeing everyones clutters. One day when mine are unpacked I will get a picture posted. I am missing a baby poad sculpt and have only one tad poad butI do have adults and young poads.

jmoore
              Participant

Wow! Beautiful collection Mashubert!

Mary
                Participant

They’re from the one and only adult Poad Grab Bag. It was in December 2013. One of the birds and branches Poads is in the store photo:

Yes, that is the same bird/branches poad in the class photo that I was fortunate enough to be able to trade with another forum member to acquire. Will it give too much away if I say that she traded it to me because she didn’t like the “red” eyes? πŸ˜‰

Mary
                  Participant

Your welcome. Remember there is no such thing as too many poads! I wouldnt let any go if I were you. πŸ™‚
                    The poads are my favorite! I love seeing everyones clutters. One day when mine are unpacked I will get a picture posted. I am missing a baby poad sculpt and have only one tad poad butI do have adults and young poads.

Can’t wait to see yours, JellyFish.

I agree that there’s no such thing as too many poads, unless you need to move into a larger home to accomodate all the curios. πŸ˜‰

Mary
                    Participant

Thanks, Jmoore. Love yours also.

StormDancer
                      Participant

Here is my Poad clutter. Someday I need a baby or two to complete the family!
                         photo 20160212_094601_resized_zpsxmwwdmoa.jpg
                         photo 20160212_094350_resized_zpsf8eyl87h.jpg
                         photo 20160212_094659_resized_zps2wuopxkq.jpg

Looking for:
                        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Kathleen
                        Participant

Beautiful collection! Dapple poad is stunning.

StormDancer
                          Participant

Thank you JellyFish. I was lucky to be able to purchase her not long ago from a wonderful forum member.

Looking for:
                            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                            Participant

:bigsmile: Awesome Poads Jelly!! πŸ˜‰

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Serendipity
                              Participant

Here is my Poad clutter. Someday I need a baby or two to complete the family!
                                 photo 20160212_094659_resized_zps2wuopxkq.jpg

So many here I love. That adult on the left is stunning. And I absolutely adore (and totally want to steal…:P) that little blue tad in the middle.

Kathleen
                                Participant

I did see dapple poad for sale. I waved at her then turned off computer and walked away. Lol too many renos to pay for so I will one day be able to display mine. I will love her from afar. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 168 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.