fbpx

Poad Clutters

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Poad Clutters

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 168 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Nice Moonbeam! I like your little dragonfly one! I took a bunch of pictures of my poads today although I had a little trouble figuring out a setting to bring the colours out right. The automatic setting made them look more orange but I think this photo is about right.

*cuddles Pinkerton and Dragon Wing* 🙂

dragonmedley
      Participant

Siberakh, I love the circles!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bodine
        Participant

They’re all so beautiful.Thanks for sharing.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Chloe
          Participant

Wow, I could just go through EVERYONE’S pictures and pick an “Oh, wow, that’s my favorite!” Poad. 😀 You all have amazing collections, and I so appreciate you posting so that we may drool.

I can’t wait to participate, but I have a lady on the way and wouldn’t want to post without her. 🙂

pony-up
            Participant

Thanks to a wonderful forum member I now have enough Poads to truly be a clutter! 🙂

photo 4f1db278-71ed-4024-8080-12f2a391c3b9_zpsd9082f07.jpg

Sirithiliel
              Participant

I have a young peach and my QUest 12 tadpoad. Does that count as a clutter? XP

I hope to some day have an adult poad ^^

siberakh1
                Participant

I have a young peach and my QUest 12 tadpoad. Does that count as a clutter? XP

I hope to some day have an adult poad ^^

Yup! It’s more than 1! 🙂

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Here’s my little Clutter …. like Falcolf mine started with a special little Tadpoad. In my case I got one of the first GB Tads. Then the Adult and the other two Tads followed very quickly! I also want to get the Peach Young Poad in the store since it will match my Peachy-Tan colored GB Tadpoad perfectly as an older sib.
                    🙂

photo MyPoadCluttersofar_zps0bf1e4c2.jpg

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Brittany
                    Participant

I only allow myself to collect the dragons, but everyone’s collections are SO cute! Some of these poads make me tempted to start collecting them- they’re just so adorable and beautiful

Dani
                      Participant

I love seeing all of your clutters. The grab bag poads of any size are beautiful.

Here is my small clutter — my poads have a whole shelf to themselves which will hopefully be expanding over time.

photo tumblr_n1j67mCCRd1qgmpnfo3_500.jpg

And here I promised myself I would not collect anything more than dragons. :X

Scathach
                        Participant

I love seeing all of your clutters. The grab bag poads of any size are beautiful.

Here is my small clutter — my poads have a whole shelf to themselves which will hopefully be expanding over time.

photo tumblr_n1j67mCCRd1qgmpnfo3_500.jpg

Very nice!

Life is beautiful.

rock-reader
                          Participant

Oh, those are famous last words of Windstone collectors if I ever heard them! :bigsmile:

Kim
                            Blocked

I only ever thought I would have two dragons and then I ended up getting a grab bag poad and now I have all kinds of pieces that I appreciate the beauty of including a few poads!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                              Participant

Nobody can stay with just one.Like good potato chips,one just don’t get it. 😀 I started out saying only a couple and now,a couple of years later,I have 140Windstones of all kinds.Right now there are seven pieces I REALLY want but without a job that’s not going to happen but what makes it all good is knowing there will be more in the future from Windstone so really I’m not toooo hurt about it.Nope,one just don’t get it. 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Scathach
                                Participant

Oh, those are famous last words of Windstone collectors if I ever heard them! :bigsmile:

So true!

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 168 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.