Please show off your special kirin families :)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Please show off your special kirin families :)

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    tig3r06
    Participant

Nectaris- ooh those sunspots are so much brighter than I thought. I love them!

JynXx- I would say paying off forever is perfectly ok ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

tig3r06
      Participant

Cavern Spring female Kirin for sale in classifieds by Tinks. Hopefully whomever has a male or baby and no female gets her to match. I would, but I really wanna try for a whole family. She sure is pretty!

Landipan
        Participant

I saw that, what a beautiful coloration, one of the prettiest imo! I think the user Truckerswife has the baby of that variation, not sure who has the father.

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Nightcrow
          Participant

I took these photos of my Kirin family in July, but never got around to posting them.ย  (Oops.)

They are all production pieces, except the PYO who was painted by me, but I still think they’re special together!

</img>

</img>

</img>

</img>

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

tig3r06
            Participant

Those are super cute together!ย  Love your special pyo kirin ๐Ÿ˜

Nightcrow
              Participant

Thanks, Tig3r!

The title of this family portrait should be “Who Has A Recessive Gene?”ย  ๐Ÿ™‚ The genetics geek in me wants to make Punnett squares when I look at them!

All the pictures you posted on the first page of the thread have died; could you repost somehow?ย  I hate that all those gorgeous Kirins aren’t visible anymore.ย  Ooooh, and I need to look around my hard drive and see if I have any old test-paint Kirin pictures saved…

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
                Participant

LOL – glad to know that I’m not the only person who plays “Windstone genetics”.

Nightcrow
                  Participant

Haha, no way; I’ve been playing “Windstone genetics” since there were only five colors to figure out.

This game was a lot easier then!ย  ๐Ÿ˜€

tig3r06
                    Participant

Yeah, I will search for them again. Darn photobucket!

Suzanne-Marie
                      Participant

They are so beautiful Nightcrow!!
                        Thank you for posting the Family Portrait !!
                        Luv ur PYO fits perfectly !!
                        Warm Hugs !!

Celestial Rainstorm
                        Participant

I really love how the PYO is a mixed up little fella, he got all the recessive genes! It makes the family fit so well together.

Finding happiness again.

tig3r06
                          Participant

I had forgot about this thread. I love the albinos paired with the original brown family ๐Ÿ’š

etruscan
                            Participant

For a while I had the Koi #3 mother kirin. She was traded before the baby kirin grab bags so she never had a family while she was with me. Maybe she has found one now. ๐Ÿ™‚

Mother-Kirin_Koi-3_-side_650-wide_adjusted

tig3r06
                              Participant

Etruscan, she’s pretty!

I need to google those other kirin and repost pics since photobucket got rid of them.

Nightcrow
                                Participant

I hope your Koi lady has found a mate, too, wherever she is! If she went to someone on the forums, maybe they’ll post a new photo?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.