fbpx

Please show off your special kirin families :)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Please show off your special kirin families :)

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    tig3r06
    Participant

Hi! I’m still pretty new and would love to drool over all the kirin families! Or even if you have pics of one’s that are made. I’ve been googling just to see a few. It was awesome to be able to see Natasha’s Diablo kirins and I would love to see all the colors ever made. For a long time I’ve only wanted the dragons. I’m a new kirin addict, thanks to this last grab bag πŸ˜ƒ, and I can’t wait till the horn issue is corrected so we can have even more amazing ones! I also have a couple pyo kirins I’m going to paint and I’d like to see colors already made so I don’t accidentally paint something too close. I’m always worried about offending or copying on accident. Thank you!

Landipan
      Participant

Oh yay, I adore the Kirins too! They’re my favorite fantasy creature. I only have one right now(from the the GB) and I love it to bits! I also am very much looking forward to the horn issue being fixed so we can get a new production color!

This post is great timing too, I’ve got my first PYO Kirin on it’s way to me now! I can’t wait to paint it up!

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

tig3r06
        Participant

Yay! Kirin painting buddies 😊 My only ones are the gb sitting also. I love them.

Jellyfish
          Participant

When my new GB baby gets here I will get mine together for a picture! I dont have many but love the idea of a kirin only picture. πŸ™‚

Matty
            Participant

Hello Tig3r06!

I love the Kirins as well. Actually it was a Kirin that lead me to Windstones lol. I saw one in a fantasy Asian foreign film. It was amazingly amazing.. it was protecting a whole city and taking on nasty demons! I had no idea what it was at the time.. so I did a goggle search and then one thing lead to another and up came the Windstone Editions website lol. I myself at the moment have only the one sitting baby Kirin (bubbles) and Bonsai a standing Kirin from a PYO swap.

I also have two PYO Kirins that I need to paint.. so excited. I bought one of each kind from the store.. smooth scales..and scales lol.

tig3r06
              Participant

Yay Matty and Jellyfish! More Kirin buddies 😍

Matty that sounds like a fantastic movie!

I think I’m going to start googling pics of the kirins and posting them here. And we can all post our collections of Melody Kirins and PYO Kirins too 😊

Matty
                Participant

I am in the early stages of planning out how I want to paint my Kirins. I am gonna try and do something unique and special with them too I think! Very excited to get started on them! The Movie was okay.. the Kirin was the best part lol.

Jellyfish
                  Participant

I unpacked a couple of kirins today. One a pyo done by another member and a prototype baby #8 of 12
                    This baby was a gift from a friend here. I have a regular production family and have a baby kirin to represent each child. I had two babies already for my sons and when this super wonderful forum member learned I was wanting another for my daughter gifted this special baby to me. πŸ˜€
                    I look forward to lots of pictures here!

Kim
                    Blocked

I am waiting for a kirin baby trade to come in so soon can post pictures when it gets here. I have a pyo kirin to paint at some point but also have a couple painted ones I bought from forum members that I love!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

tig3r06
                      Participant

Woo hoo!!! More pyo kirins and kirin collections I love it!

tig3r06
                        Participant

So I’ve started googling, photo collage, photo bucket and adding here. If I get any names wrong please let me know. And go ahead and upload your own too 😍

Collie 1 & 2
                          collie

Cavern Spring 1 & 2
                          Cavern Spring

July 1
                          july

tig3r06
                          Participant

Snow Lion
                            snow lion

Toasted Periwinkle
                            Toasted Periwinkle

Where R U?
                            where r u

Jellyfish
                            Participant

July is mine. I have the rest of his family as well. Will get group shot sometime…

Ferlin1984
                              Participant

I have the test paint female Lavender Fawn. She looks like the toasted perinkle male and baby. She was eBay so I don’t know if you want that picture or I can send you some.

tig3r06
                                Participant

Jellyfish- that would be awesome! All I could find so far was the male.

Ferlin1984- yes! All special Kirins are welcome to show off here 😊

Real pics are even better than my googled ones πŸ˜ƒ

There’s a lot more I’ve googled and saved pics. Just takes a little time to get them here and Ive been trying to find pics of the whole families.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.