fbpx

Planet Earth on Discovery channel

Home Forums Miscellany Community Planet Earth on Discovery channel

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    DantheDragon
    Participant

I’ve seen commercial for that while I was doing laundry and my in-laws :O It looked so amazing! My mother-in-law called today and said it was fantastic! Maybe I can download if off itunes? Or maybe Ryan and I will have to start doing laundry sunday night there! We don’t have TV here.

Arlla
      Participant

We had been talking about it for about a month, because we kept seeing the comercials…and then of course, after mentioning it about 6 times yesterday to each other, we forgot it was on and missed it! >_< But we caught it when it aired again at midnight. It's AWESOME!!! I love these sorts of shows… and there's so much footage of animals doing things that's never been caught on film before! Amazing. I too wished I had a High def. TV to watch it on!

It’s available for preorder on the Discovery website, I think. Not to bad either, something like $80 for the whole miniseries….We’re definitely getting it when we can afford it.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

nessiemom
        Participant

Oooo… Thanks for the heads-up, Arlla… I need to go order it myself. It was amazing to watch…

Yeah it will almost certainly be on the internet already as it’s been airing in Canada for well over a year now (we’re seeing the second season up here). Surprised it’s not on DVD already…

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.