fbpx

Planet Earth on Discovery channel

Home Forums Miscellany Community Planet Earth on Discovery channel

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Is anyone watching this show? OMG I can’t get over the camera work and the shots they captured. I so wish I had a high def tv to watch this program.

Laurie
      Participant

SPark
        Participant

I wish I could watch it, but I have no TV.

Laurie
          Participant

Well its supposed to be on next sunday too. It’s an 11 part series they are doing which will air every sunday.

SPark
            Participant

Yes, but next Sunday I still won’t have a TV. Nor the one after that either.

Lokie
              Participant

I saw commercials for it, but didn’t know it started yet. I’ll have to check it out. My brother has an uber projection HD TV and man, things look awesome on it! ( I use to tease him about buying it, yet now I visit him and watch his tv ๐Ÿ˜ณ )

I watched it! It was great! They had snow leapards, and pandas, red pandas, eagles. Then on the second part they had all kindsa fishes! And those awsome deep-sea alien lookin ones. Nautalus are so cute!

lamortefille
                Participant

They were really great. If you missed them, there will be an encore viewing of the first three shows tonight on The Science Channel.

Starbreeze
                  Participant

I watched the first hour last night and recorded the other two. The photography is amazing!!! It’s well worth watching!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

littleironhorse
                    Participant

Absolutely amazing show! Did you see the one with the great white shark?

I SAW IT!!! OMG it was wonderful!!! I’ll be watching it next week too- aside from the predator-prey relationship I really liked it.

Starbreeze
                      Participant

Yeah, I love seeing the predators, but I don’t like watching them catch dinner. That is part of nature though. ๐Ÿ˜•

im sure this will eventually be on dvd…or the internet… ๐Ÿ™„

SPark
                        Participant

It probably already is on the net somewhere. At least the ones aired so far.

I heard somebody say once that he would go and download a show he liked, because he lived on the west coast, and somebody on the east coast would have seen it, recorded it, and uploaded it even before it was showing on TV at all on the west coast, so he could see it sooner!

Zelda
                          Participant

Whoo, absolutely beautiful camerawork! The snow leopards have been my favorite so far. Imagine the patience it takes to capture footage like that! I’m looking forward to the rest of them.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.