fbpx

Pink Secret Keepers?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Pink Secret Keepers?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

lamortefille wrote:

Are you doing more than one run for each color or once it’s gone, that’s it?

We will be making more of these, until we run out of castings anyway..

dragonmedley
      Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

Melody wrote:

ddvm wrote:

Are there any plans for other colors? Black gold, maybe? Or emerald peacock?

I can’t paint them Emerald Peacock because I did those as a limited edition. Were the black golds limited edition? I’ll need to find out before we do those.I may need to invent new limited production colors for these.
        Pink? What?

I didn’t think the SKs came out in Black Gold. Did they? Did I completely miss them?

I’m in the same boat here. Methinks the SK would look great in Black gold.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

wolflodge100
        Participant

I know she did Black Emerald Peacock becuase I bid on evry one! πŸ˜† I don’t think Black Gold was ever made.

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

I didn’t see Black Gold in the Windstone E-bay gallery…And I’m not normally a fan of pink, but I think pink would look good on the Secret Keeper! πŸ™‚

Pegasi1978
            Participant

No Black Gold Secret Keepers listed in the sales database either! If they sold it was before the database which “started” Oct. 1, 2006.

I am 100% sure no black gold SKs were made. (But then I’ve been wrong before! πŸ˜† )

siberakh1
              Participant

I remember them coming out in Black Emerald Peacock and the Emerald Peacock colors, then some of the special ones way back (I know… that long ago πŸ™„ ), but I don’t recall there ever being a Black Gold one. Just Black Gold Prototype OWs.

Jennifer
                Keymaster

No, there have been no black gold Secret Keepers. πŸ™‚ That means they are fair game!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

Oh Melody, please please please oh please Brown and Red Fire! Red fire with the orange eyes would be amazing! Almost as good as Olympia’s Red Gold ones
                    Or Flame/Violet Flame (to match the fledglings! More gold, not mostly violet like the real violet flame SK) Or maybe just a Flame SK….those were never made!

Are there any snapshots of the Gold and Rainbow SK’s? I’d like to see them in a “real life” pic

purpledragonclaw
                    Participant

There’s a Violet Flame Secret Keeper in the e-bay gallery, so I don’t know if they can do that color…

Kujacker
                      Participant

Jennifer wrote:

No, there have been no black gold Secret Keepers. πŸ™‚ That means they are fair game!

Woot! My favorite color. Now just to have the money when they come out >___>;; fat chance

Skigod377
                        Participant

Melody wrote:

.I may need to invent new limited production colors for these.
                          Pink? What?

Thank you Miss Melody!! At least I can hold out and hope πŸ˜€

Yeah, at $850 I can afford one… but only one. πŸ˜† I just hope it can be a pink one. πŸ˜‰

Jodi
                          Participant

I really want a Gold one and it’s torture to see them all sitting out there. You guys buy them up so I don’t screw up my finances! πŸ˜†

darjeb
                            Participant

Those are gorgeous in any color but at that price I will have to really think about that

YAH< emerald is right,,, you all need to buy up all those SK!!!!!!!! Or my husband might leave me if i got one!!! LOL maybe not but i know he wouldn't be happy with me… ( i cold buy a "real" horse for that much :O

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 114 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.