fbpx

Pink Secret Keepers?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Pink Secret Keepers?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Skigod377
      Participant

First, let me say Thank you for getting SKs in the store. That is awesome. Second… Is there a chance of ever having a limited production of Pink Secret Keepers? At that size I probably only will get one and I would love to hold out for a pink one, if there is a chance of them coming out. πŸ™‚

Leigha
        Participant

on the same note, are you still working on making them hollow and lowering the price? I’d like a pink one too, but I won’t ever be able to afford 850 on one πŸ™

They are beautiful though πŸ˜€ the gold one looks so happily wicked with that smile and those red eyes πŸ˜‰ I want one of those too

Kujacker
          Participant

Leigha wrote:

but I won’t ever be able to afford 850 on one πŸ™

Ditto that! I’d rather have a hallow piece if it means a lower price tag. I can’t even afford an emp (lol).

Leigha
            Participant

I can afford it if it goes on eBay for less than 100 πŸ˜€

Melody
              Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

First, let me say Thank you for getting SKs in the store. That is awesome. Second… Is there a chance of ever having a limited production of Pink Secret Keepers? At that size I probably only will get one and I would love to hold out for a pink one, if there is a chance of them coming out. πŸ™‚

I haven’t decided. Never say never!

Are there any plans for other colors? Black gold, maybe? Or emerald peacock?

Melody
                Keymaster

Leigha wrote:

on the same note, are you still working on making them hollow and lowering the price? I’d like a pink one too, but I won’t ever be able to afford 850 on one πŸ™

They are beautiful though πŸ˜€ the gold one looks so happily wicked with that smile and those red eyes πŸ˜‰ I want one of those tooWe wanted to make them hollow so that the SKs could be a piece that we could wholesale to stores. I think that this price would be very close to the retail price even if they were hollow. Most of the cost is in the painting, though some is material and handling. Gad, those are heavy!

Leigha
                  Participant

oh πŸ™

Melody
                    Keymaster

ddvm wrote:

I can’t paint them Emerald Peacock because I did those as a limited edition. Were the black golds limited edition? I’ll need to find out before we do those.I may need to invent new limited production colors for these.
                      Pink? What?

lamortefille
                      Participant

Are you doing more than one run for each color or once it’s gone, that’s it?

Kujacker
                        Participant

Melody wrote:

Leigha wrote:

They are beautiful though πŸ˜€ the gold one looks so happily wicked with that smile and those red eyes πŸ˜‰ I want one of those tooWe wanted to make them hollow so that the SKs could be a piece that we could wholesale to stores. I think that this price would be very close to the retail price even if they were hollow. Most of the cost is in the painting, though some is material and handling. Gad, those are heavy!

But thanks to the dealers that do layaway, even 850 is a price I could one day afford via a layaway plan!

Jasmine
                          Participant

I love it in the Cinnamon Pearl and Wine Berry but I imagine you want to keep those Artist Editions only.

So we need on for the Red Fire line.

Edit: And I think the Ocean Blue would be spectacular on her.

I vote for a brown one…or something that would look good with the brown family…Sand?

Kyrin

Melody wrote:

ddvm wrote:

I can’t paint them Emerald Peacock because I did those as a limited edition. Were the black golds limited edition? I’ll need to find out before we do those.I may need to invent new limited production colors for these.
                            Pink? What?

I didn’t think the SKs came out in Black Gold. Did they? Did I completely miss them?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 114 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.