fbpx

pink dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody pink dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

AAAAAaaaargh!!!! I was only gone a few hours!!!! Gasp!!! 😯

Travistie
      Participant

I was checking the forum a lot today… cause I had that funny feeling they were going to be put up for sale. I’m pretty sure I walked away for a break around 12:45 and didn’t see anything. I came back a little before 1:00 and saw a announcement posted by Melody. I didn’t even read it. I immediately went to the store… and saw 5 left. I hurried up and bought one. Then it showed 3 left. Those little buggers went ultra quick!

Maria
        Participant

Glad you got one, travistie! πŸ˜€

Yeah, the curlies are really popular. And to think that Melody might not have ever produced them if it hadn’t been for Nirvana…

Skigod377
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Yeah, the curlies are really popular. And to think that Melody might not have ever produced them if it hadn’t been for Nirvana…What did Nirvana do? Threaten her? πŸ˜†

Travistie
            Participant

I’m very glad I was able to snag one before they sold out. I wonder if Melody will try a different shade of pink with any of the next batches… kinda like how she played around with the VF curlies.. 8)

Oh yeah, and what was Nirvana’s trick to get Melody to make these pink curlies?

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

YAY Nirvana! I really want a pink curlie! second batch pls!but not right away. i need to get some money.

Azurielle
                Participant

I’ll be keeping a watch for the next batch, as i missed them too. Also hoping for a Fledge…:)

Keeper of the Fledgings

Just got mine– very pretty, almost fading to white at the bottom of the curl and a really nice metallic pastel pink near the top and inside, by the orb. The jewel is champaign (spelled incorrectly, most prolly) and the eye looks to be the same color, even if it is pale green in reality.

She makes the sculpt look dainty, almost, which is amusing as I thought the other colors look like cute little thugs waiting for coffee. πŸ™‚

One amusing thing? Her center orb picks up the color so nicely it looks tinted pink itself. πŸ˜€ Here are 2 images; sorry they’re kinda fuzzy.

and

Arlla
                  Participant

Soooooo purdyyyyy!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                    -J R R Tolkien

Allison
                    Participant

She looks like sugar candy! πŸ˜†

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Thanks for the pictures Nytetyger. πŸ˜• Definately not feeling the love of the pink curly (and I’m usually a pink person).

Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Thanks for the pictures Nytetyger. πŸ˜• Definately not feeling the love of the pink curly (and I’m usually a pink person).

Melody had mentioned that she might be working on tweaking the pink color so you might like it better then.

Oh its beautiful!!! 😯

Travistie
                          Participant

OMG! 😯 I am in love! She is so pretty looking. Thanks for sharing the pic! Oh, I can’t wait till mine gets here… should be Saturday. Heeeeeeeeee!!! πŸ˜€

Maria
                            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Yeah, the curlies are really popular. And to think that Melody might not have ever produced them if it hadn’t been for Nirvana…What did Nirvana do? Threaten her? πŸ˜†

Nah – gave her a second opinion. Melody was worried because she’d broken two rules of sculpting (the curlies have no front and something else) and Nirvana insisted they looked great and she wanted one.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 290 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.