fbpx

pink dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody pink dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

frozendragon wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

Melody wrote:

You mean, the store says “out of stock”, and if you refresh there are more?? We need to fix that glitch if that is what is happening!

I thought maybe somebody put one in their cart to pay for later and the cart timed out…put it back in the store?

I think that’s how it works…..because you can put it in your cart….but if you don’t pay for it right away it can be taken out of your cart after so long…

at least that’s how other online stores work… πŸ˜•

*nods* That has happened to me on other sites, too. Nothing like getting all of your stuff in the cart, going to check out and finding the cart empty. πŸ™„

Jodi
      Participant

I need one if anyone got an extra! πŸ˜‰

Oh, em! Are you serious!? PMed ya!

Ive got to have one of these too! They are stunning!!! πŸ˜€ 😯 πŸ˜€

Jasmine
        Participant

Darn, you guys are fast!! I guess I’ll have to wait for the next batch unless someone has an extra…

dragonessjade wrote:

Darn and I was in a meeting. Anyone else have a extra one?

Jodi
          Participant

I said I NEED one, not I HAVE one. πŸ˜† I missed them too.

Melody
            Keymaster

Susie said that you folks who missed the pinkies can email her ( susie@windstoneeditions.com ) and she will send you an email when there are more available.

Jodi
              Participant

Thanks! I’ve emailed her.

Arlla
                Participant

Oh MAN I miss out on the darnedest things!!! I’ll be counting the days till there are more castings….

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                  -J R R Tolkien

Bob

NOT a HUGE pink fan her but I KNEW if anyone could make me LOVE pink dragons it would be Melody. I’m trying to get ALL the Curlies so if anyone got an extra I need one too. Thanks in advance

Arlla
                    Participant

Sooo…um….reconsidering even a tiny bit about doing more pink dragons…? ;D It looks like the curlies at least are pretty darn popular!!! That shade of pink is just gorgeous…I would buy every darn dragon you made in this color. I’m serious. OOOOH – PEARL PINK OLD WARRIOR!!! πŸ˜€

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                      -J R R Tolkien

Bob

OW are MALE in Pink??? πŸ™„ 😯 😳

Travistie
                        Participant

Yeah, I was also curious about what Melody is thinking about these pink dragons. The curlies seem to be pretty darn popular! I can’t wait to see mine in person… I’m so excited. Heeeeeeee! πŸ˜€

Anyway, I’d like to see a Spectral or Lap in this color. I think they both would look so beautiful!

And I believe they sold out even before the photo was posted.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 290 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.