fbpx

Picture Thread: Windstone Ebay/Grab Bag 'Families'.

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Picture Thread: Windstone Ebay/Grab Bag 'Families'.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    Chloe
    Participant

A lovely forum member recently made it possible for my family to have a momma. πŸ™‚ She sure will be busy keeping those babies in check, they have quite the personalities. πŸ˜‰ And Mama and Papa’s gems match!
       photo 20131205_204042700x475_zpsac2d7407.jpg

Also, through trades, I was able to make a little chocolate zorse family. πŸ™‚ They even have the same little squiqqly pattern on their rump, and have the same gems. Thanks everyone for making these families possible!!
       photo 20131205_203658525x700_zpsa7458007.jpg
       photo 20131205_203444700x525_zpsee90e38a.jpg

Kim
      Blocked

Wow, those tigers make a nice big family and the zorse ones are cute too! Mine will be here soon so I will have a little family too!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Here is a picture (in terrible lighting) of my favorite set of kirins…the Snow Lion kirins by Brandi. This is a wonderful color scheme

Kim
          Blocked

This is my little family of palomino coloured Windstones. The brown eyed dappled palomino baby unicorn is for sale or trade. Now I just need an old batch grab bag young poad in similar colours to the mama poad.

All of them:

Just the blue eyed ones:

Just the blue eyed unicorns:

etruscan
            Participant

Cinnamon Pearl lap by Olimpia and my new Grab Bag mini keeper. I think they match very well! πŸ™‚

A big “Thank you” to the great Forum members who helped me get this pair. Grab bag young unicorn “Buckwheat” and his little brother, who just has to be called “Alfalfa”. πŸ˜‰

Scathach
              Participant

Cinnamon Pearl lap by Olimpia and my new Grab Bag mini keeper. I think they match very well! πŸ™‚

A big “Thank you” to the great Forum members who helped me get this pair. Grab bag young unicorn “Buckwheat” and his little brother, who just has to be called “Alfalfa”. πŸ˜‰

Congrats! They are gorgeous!

Life is beautiful.

pony-up
                Participant

Thanks to a trade with a wonderful forum member my young, Pretense, has found herself a little brother πŸ™‚
                   photo 4db81d00-fb75-467e-9e07-c88b6b3c538b_zpse0ae25c0.jpg

Kim
                  Blocked

Thanks to a trade with a wonderful forum member my young, Pretense, has found herself a little brother πŸ™‚

Oh very nice unicorns! They both look great together! I was wondering who had the young to go with the baby when it was on ebay.

pony-up
                    Participant

Thank you Kim! Pretense was one of my top faves from those last batches of fantasy youngs and I was lucky enough to be able to purchase her earlier this year. When the baby came up on ebay I wasn’t able to bid, but was extremely fortunate enough to be able to trade for him later! πŸ˜€

Sikek
                      Participant

Wow, they look fantastic together!

My GB Collections and my loner MK lol

photo DD7A25FB-4F4B-4104-9661-1BC1845EEC99_zpsxuava8iv.jpg
                         photo E23E9AC0-ABAC-4FC4-8A90-89993EBEBA45_zpsvwi5f39e.jpg
                         photo E4AFFF98-6D45-4420-986D-09E9550132EF_zpsyngvuurv.jpg
                         photo 24C2B10A-6D6F-4FAE-B1E3-D3F0BAC86BDE_zps1yayroxj.jpg

jmoore
                        Participant

Well, not really “families” so much as “complimentary pairs”….

Sikek
                          Participant

They sure look nice together πŸ™‚

Here are two pairs of mine, that surely must be family.

photo SilverDapple1_zps2f9183ea.jpg

photo SilverDapple2_zpsc3f102aa.jpg

I received both these silver dapples straight from Grab Bags, no trading or buying. I was so surprised!
                            They even have the same gem colour.

And my flaxen liver chestnuts. Which I did buy πŸ™‚

photo FlaxenLiver_zps4f3d0f6e.jpg

photo FlaxenLiver2_zpsf695db88.jpg

jmoore
                            Participant

Sikek
                              Participant

Wow! Beautiful collection!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 163 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.