fbpx

Picture Thread: Windstone Ebay/Grab Bag 'Families'.

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Picture Thread: Windstone Ebay/Grab Bag 'Families'.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

The Mahogany Griffin pair have arrived, and they are gorgeous! I can’t believe the size of them. I love the griffins but I’m generally more into the fantasy colors so these were the perfect pair for me. I’m so happy I could get them together.

They’re very hard to photograph – they tend to wash out and look flatter in pics. Still here they are. I may try to get some pics of them together in my light box this weekend. I am hoping against all hope that I can find and purchase/trade for their chicks – I would love to have the whole family together!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Sikek
      Participant

They’re beautiful!
        I think I’ve heard before how hard this colour is to photograph, they still look nice here, but I’m sure even nicer in person 🙂 Congrats!

Many thanks to my special forum friends! My collection is a lot smaller, but it was very well worth it! Here is The Fawnz family! Papa Fawnzie with his family! Doezie the mama, Twinzie next to papa and Wunzie nearest to mama! I love them all! Thank you my friends and thank you Melody for painting these amazing Fawnz!!

Aggie83
        Participant

^^^^^^^^^^^^Congrats, Lysithian on a stunning little family..
          :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

^^^^^^^^^^^^Congrats, Lysithian on a stunning little family..
          :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

THANK YOU AGGIE83!!!!! Seriously…THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Kim
          Blocked

Nice fawn family! I tried to bid on one the babies but didn’t have enough. If you ever decide to part with one baby, let me know.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

WeRePaNtHeR
            Participant

The fawns look so good as a family! Now a sitting fawn needs to be made!

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

The fawns look so good as a family! Now a sitting fawn needs to be made!

Thank you werepanther! I love them all!!! But a sitting piebald fawn baby would just finish up the family!!

Matryoshka
              Participant

Many thanks to my special forum friends! My collection is a lot smaller, but it was very well worth it! Here is The Fawnz family! Papa Fawnzie with his family! Doezie the mama, Twinzie next to papa and Wunzie nearest to mama! I love them all! Thank you my friends and thank you Melody for painting these amazing Fawnz!!

So adorable!!!!

Nice fawn family! I tried to bid on one the babies but didn’t have enough. If you ever decide to part with one baby, let me know.

Thanks Kim. And sorry, I can’t break up the family. Took too much get them all and they look amazing together!

So adorable!!!!

Thank you Matryoshka! I have some amazing Forum Friends who helped me get these!

jmoore
                Participant

Congratulations lysithian!!!!! So glad to hear you were able to get the whole family – they look fabulous!

Congratulations lysithian!!!!! So glad to hear you were able to get the whole family – they look fabulous!

Thank you jmoore! I’m glad too! Actually I’m like major happy yay about them!!

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

My little family grew 🙂

photo IMG-20150720-01806_zpsjcnu1x01.jpg

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Kim
                    Blocked

Very pretty little lovebirds!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 163 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.