fbpx

Pics from the Windstone Factory and Corvallis (Link fixed)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Pics from the Windstone Factory and Corvallis (Link fixed)

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author

I would love to buy a color Shift Scratcher!, and that Flion/Kirin, I would invest the cash for those!

Nightcrow
    Participant

WOW! What a fabulous trip you had! And what great photos!

I really, really, really need to know all about this:

Melody, make my entire year and tell me this is going to be a new LP/store-stocked color?!? I’ve been yearning for a purple-with-blue-overtones color scheme for years… (Not too long ago, in the Conga Line thread, I jokingly said that I wanted to talk you into making “Iolite” a color scheme – and I linked to a photo of some cut iolites. They were almost exactly the color of this dragon!!)

If that became a production piece I would probably start crying and fanning myself madly like a woman from the Georgian era who can’t breathe for the awesomeness. (Or because back then they wore corsets, which I can’t even imagine the discomfort of.) That lap caught my eye too – absolutely spectacular! I’d love to see it with eyes in. πŸ˜€ (Lavender, I’m imagining?)

I’d be right there swooning beside you!

Lavender eyes would be pretty, but when I first saw it, my mind jumped immediately to silver eyes… ♥

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

JynXx
      Participant

WOW! What a fabulous trip you had! And what great photos!

I really, really, really need to know all about this:

Melody, make my entire year and tell me this is going to be a new LP/store-stocked color?!? I’ve been yearning for a purple-with-blue-overtones color scheme for years… (Not too long ago, in the Conga Line thread, I jokingly said that I wanted to talk you into making “Iolite” a color scheme – and I linked to a photo of some cut iolites. They were almost exactly the color of this dragon!!)

If that became a production piece I would probably start crying and fanning myself madly like a woman from the Georgian era who can’t breathe for the awesomeness. (Or because back then they wore corsets, which I can’t even imagine the discomfort of.) That lap caught my eye too – absolutely spectacular! I’d love to see it with eyes in. πŸ˜€ (Lavender, I’m imagining?)

I’d be right there swooning beside you!

Lavender eyes would be pretty, but when I first saw it, my mind jumped immediately to silver eyes… ♥

I wouldn’t normally suggest blue eyes.. but when I saw this color scheme, I immediately thought of the metallic dark blue graphite… like these..

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
        β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
        ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
        ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
        β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
        β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
        β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Falcolf
        Participant

Ohhh, any of those would be gorgeous! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Prezaurian
          Participant

Lest I forget to mention, yes…I am REALLY looking forward to the lion kirin. I’m very excited he’s still in the works! I’m also super curious what color schemes he’ll come in. -crosses fingers for pearl, toasted pearl, pearl w/gold interference- The possibilities! πŸ˜€

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.