fbpx

Pets

Home Forums Miscellany Community Pets

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Illith
    Participant

Rampage
      Photobucket
      He likes head scratches. He likes them A LOT. XD

Stephanie
      Participant

Awww, Illith-Anthonar!! That picture is SO CUTE!!

Stephanie
        Participant

Got some pictures of my dog, Supai, chilling on the porch. 🙂

WolfenMachine
          Participant

OMG Wolfen – Goblin is GORGEOUS!! And what’s up with cats and paper, anyway? Every cat I’ve ever known LOVES standing/sitting/laying on paper! Newspapers, magazines, paper bags, printer paper.. they’re not picky!

That picture of Sunshine is sooooo cute too XD

*GRIN* Thank you! I was working at Dominos and she started following me around this apartment complex. She followed me to the customer’s door, and through the complex. I WARNED HER-“Kitty, if you follow me to my car, you’re coming home with me” She chose her fate 😉
            The phone call with my mom was funny-I was about 20 or 21 and I was still living at home.
            “Heeeeyyyy MOOOOM…. :D”
            *MEOW MEOW MROOOOOWWWWW!!!”
            “LINSEY DIANE! What have you done?”
            “Be home soon! ^_^ Love ya!!” *click* LOL My mom kept saying “NO MORE PETS” over and over. I had to sneak Goblin and Roxie in. Roxie-I found in the paper. Some lady needed to find her another home because Roxie was fighting with this lady’s other female huskies. So I packed up a good friend, drove to the next town over, picked her up, took her home and just showed up with a dog. Mom had no idea. Whoopsies 😉 Roxie has been the sweetest angel though. I can’t imagine her being agressive at all. She even lets my little niece lay on her as a pillow. You can tell she doesnt like it, but she lays still and rolls her eyes. Shes so funny. Mom grew to love her though. Just today I told Mom she should let me bring my poochie home with me for a week and Mom is all “umm…I dont know that I trust you with my dog”
            “DUDE! Shes *my* dog :P” I told her. She trusts me in reality, shes just trying to find excuses not to let me have her because she loves her so much. 🙂

Setsuna—OMG !!! ITTY BITTY BABY KITTIE!!! Hes soooo unbelieveably TINY!! How precious!! *squeee* KITTY BABY!!

Rachel
            Participant

Setsuna—OMG !!! ITTY BITTY BABY KITTIE!!! Hes soooo unbelieveably TINY!! How precious!! *squeee* KITTY BABY!!

THIS! I am SUCH a sucker for baby kitties.

Tethra
              Participant

Hehe, Wolfen, your post made me LOL! Kittehs can see a suitable hoomin from a mile off! I bet they saw you and thought ‘perfect, she’ll take me in! And you know you’re in trouble when your mum uses your full name! 😀

I think I just overdosed on cuteness with the newborn kitty and the head scratch loving bird! SQUEE!!!

Bodine
                Participant

Photobucket New puppies of Tweeks
                  Photobucket Momma-Tweek
                  Photobucket Daddy-Frodo
                  Photobucket Gandolf
                  Photobucket Brego
                  Photobucket Kokonut.She runs from the camera.
                  Photobucket Sharkbait
                  Photobucket Lola
                  Photobucket Sly Photobucket Sharkbait doing what cats do best,even sitting up….sleep
                  My beloved furries.Without them,I would be a lonely person :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Riversgrace
                  Participant

Tundra, and one of our rescues who got adopted a couple months ago named Junebug.

Tundra and one of the 8 orphan husky mix puppies we had in this spring, all of them found wonderful homes! The little one is named Dinuba.

Pancake, another on of our rescues who was adopted last month by a couple from LA.

And my wonderful husky Mariah! She was some backyard breeders mistake. They thought she was dead so they threw her out in an orchard. Someone found her and called my rescue, and after almost losing her 4 times I decided to keep her. Best thing I ever did! Love this 33 pound full grown, cock-eyed, furball!

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

WOW Bodine, youve got LOTS of fur babies! I loooove Sharkbait-shes GORGEOUS! She looks like a flap cat I have named Toaster. How did you come up with a name for her?

Riversgrace-*E*N*V*Y! O.O Can I live at your home and play with your huskies all day? Pwease? I dont eat much!! They are all so very precious. I dont mind apartment living but there’s one thing I wish wish wish I could do and that’s foster Huskies and Siberians. That is my little dream one day when I get a house with a yard. Maybe by then I’ll live somewhere cooler and not in this heat pit. Your little furball is adorable! Is she an Alaskan husky or a mix? I love my Siberian, but one day I want a smaller Husky Lite Ver 2.0 like yours.

Riversgrace
                      Participant

LOL, we encourage anyone to come out and play with the dogs! Especially since I am pregnant, my running, or lack of has really gotten the dogs bored! We had 20 huskies at one point but we shut our rescue down so that I could have an easier time with the baby. You could always find a local husky rescue and volunteer since you aren’t able to foster? Or you could foster seniors 🙂 Gotta watch it though a lot of huskies have a high prey drive, becareful with your cats! We run a prey drive reform class here so its easier but not everyone passes. There are siberian huskies like Tundra, Junebug, Pancake, and Mariah. There are Alaskan Malamutes which are larger, fluffier, and have brown eyes ONLY (breed standard). Alaskan Huskies are mixes of Siberians, and Mallies…I have only seen one show up at my rescue…they are not too common. I prefer Siberian Huskies because of the blue eyes, smaller, and less fur…but with training Mallies make better wheel dogs, and huskies are generally smarter and make better lead dogs…so it depends on what you like 🙂

The smaller huskies generally have some issues…like Mariah is a behaviorlly challenged child…her breeder must have really screwed up, but I love her the way she is. But I am noticing a huge trend in Cali, that huskies out here are smaller than they are in Missouri (where I am from before the navy)…and then there are the temperamental Klee Kias…if you haven’t seen those google them they are cool, but hard to live with lol…

Roxie is beautiful!!!! How old is she?

Purplecat
                        Participant

“Sharkbait, hooh haha”

Stephanie
                          Participant

Puppies! They’re getting to be so big!

And that picture of Pancake is amazing!

Riversgrace
                            Participant

Thank you! Since I choose not to keep the ones I rescue (except Mariah and Katy) I try and take photos that will last me a life time and remind me of the life I saved…I have maybe a handful of ones that are that good, but Pancakes shot is one of my favorites 🙂

Bodine
                              Participant

Love the huskies.They are so gorgeous especially Pancake.My Gandolf is half orange husky and shepard but weighs about 100lbs.Brego and Koko are his pups from a Pit and weigh as much.Lot of dog,lot of teeth.
                                Sharkbait got her name from Nemo…hooh-haha LOL and from all of the big teeth around here.My husband said she was dog bait,the litter would never make it but as you see,they are alive and happy.I have another younger black and white cat,need to post his pic too,named Chum. :p
                                The joke is,the dogs love them to death and the cats don’t know they aren’t dogs.Brego and Chum are best friends.
                                Bless those of you that can do rescue and let them go.I get too attached.See how many I have? I don’t give them to just anyone,very picky about what kind of homes they go to so we have a zoo here.So much fun.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Riversgrace
                                Participant

We have 5 family dogs, 2 weimeraners, 2 huskies, and a mutt that looks like a Carolina Dog, and 6 cats lol. We still have 5 fosters here, 1 poctkey pitbull, 1 Staffordshire, 1 lab/staffy mix, and 2 husky mixes…All looking for a home lol. We are picky too, home checks, vet checks, backround, talk to neighbors…lol we just wanna make sure no one is a weirdo. The names you picked are cute! 🙂 I love finding Nemo! Do they live up to their names?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.