fbpx

Pets

Home Forums Miscellany Community Pets

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Pam

Didn’t we use to have a pets thread?

Misty
      Participant

My little corgi dog named Lula peeping through the fence at our old house :bigsmile:

Hannah
        Participant

Squee!!! Lula is soooo cute! I want to see more pics XD And more of that adorable dove too Pam!! (.. it is a dove, right?)

This is my kitty, Boo Boo (which is semi-short for Bubastis but she only recognizes “Boo”)

And Boo having a moment XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Tethra
          Participant

awww, Lula and Boo are both so cute! I just love animals!

This is my little angel Streaker (I call her Madame Muck a lot though). She is 16yo and she purrs all the time. I love her to bits!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wampus Dragon
            Participant

A rare picture of all four kitties in the same shot:

Counterclockwise from top: Stitch, Sasha, Judas and Sarabi

Annie puppy!

Awww Annie is sooo cute! And so are all the Kitties! I don’t have a photo of Louis on my computer but here are Bubbles and Ana!

Bubbles
              Photobucket

Ana Cat!
              Photobucket

Melody
              Keymaster

That’s not a pet. That’s your room mate.

Which one? Ana is more like a room mate. She eats all the food, hogs the couch, and clogs the shower drain >.< oh lets not forget how she embarrasses me when my friends are over lol

Stephanie
                Participant

Love seeing everyone’s pets! I keep trying to get a good picture of my dog, but it’s nearly impossible to get a good picture of a black dog in a dark house. ^^

Pam

Which one? Ana is more like a room mate. She eats all the food, hogs the couch, and clogs the shower drain >.< oh lets not forget how she embarrasses me when my friends are over lol

Probably talking about my dove. She is a bit more like a roommate than a pet.

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

AWWW O.O FLUFFIE OVER-LOAD!!

Wampus, I loove that picture of your 4 kitties. Its a really pretty shot-nice composition and color. You should frame that!

I have an orange wall in my living room and I got some super cute photos of my Sunshine against it last night. I’ll see if I can upload them and add them today.

Here are some I already have. Only Sunshine and Chloe live with me, Roxie and Goblin live with mom for now.

My beloved and spoiled husky, Roxie, at our old house in Spring
                      Photobucket

She’s dog-sexy in this picture. That’s her tail
                      Photobucket

Goblin aka Gobble-goo or Gob-Gob on the kitchen table at Mom’s. Naughty naughty!
                      Photobucket
                      Photobucket

and my little fluffy heads, Sunshine (orange tabby male) and Chloe (brown tabby female) They are brother and sister and I believe they are 3 years old this year ๐Ÿ™‚ My dad and Josh call sunshine “Goober” or “Goob” I always retaliate with “HIS NAME IS SUN-SHINE!!” Men. ๐Ÿ˜‰ We call Chloe “Cholula” which is a delicious brand of mexican hot sauce. I dont know why we call her that-I think it was because one day in March, Josh and I were sitting around and some Cholula was sitting on the table. He screeeeeched at her “CHOLULA!!!!!!!!!” When she walked past and scared the stuffing out of her. It stuck. So she’s
                      Cloe-Cloe, Cholula, Cholula-cat, Cholula belly, Kitty Belly, Loula-Chu, Chloe-belly, Chloe Bell(e). Her middle name is Belle, because it means “beautiful” in French. She answers to pretty much all of those. I call her Chloe when its just me and her though. Shes so sweet and affectionate. She slept right beside me last night while I was watching a movie in bed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my favorite picture of them of all time. I even had this photo put on my debit card because Im such a d0rk. ๐Ÿ˜› I get giggles from store merchants “Awww, you have two kitties!?” ๐Ÿ˜› Yes, can’t ya see?

Photobucket

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

Cuteness over load. BEWARE!! This is the baby kitty we are currently nursing. Our neighbor found him when he was 6 days old.

Photobucket

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Purplecat
                        Participant

Photobucket

Kashka, elite queen of the household.

Photobucket

Lydia..who actually died from kidney failure..but I still miss her horribly. She was my sweetie.

Photobucket
                          Maya…who was in such bad shape in a pet store at five weeks old that I chewed out the employees and marched out with her…so technically I suppose I stole her.

Photobucket

Macaroni Cheeseball Fluffybuns….who adores my oldest daughter and follows her everywhere.

Photobucket

Cosmo Cat…who always seems to be getting into trouble, but we love him anyway.

Photobucket

Rissa Belle, who is our most recent addition…she showed up on our doorstep bawling during a horrendously cold and nasty night in January of this year, until we let her in and she claimed us as her own.

Carolyn
                          Participant

How sweet they all are . Love them all !

Hannah
                            Participant

OMG Wolfen – Goblin is GORGEOUS!! And what’s up with cats and paper, anyway? Every cat I’ve ever known LOVES standing/sitting/laying on paper! Newspapers, magazines, paper bags, printer paper.. they’re not picky!

That picture of Sunshine is sooooo cute too XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.