fbpx

Pet Sims!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Pet Sims!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Benathorn
    Participant

I’ve been playing sim games since Neopets at a very young age myself. Sadly left my account still there for too long and hate everything I lost because of that, but still, lots of nostalgia with that place. ^^

Currently, my main ones are CS, Flight Rising, Dragon Cave and Furvilla. All wonderful sites with great communities and hard working staff. I believe Furvilla is the newest out of those if you’re interested in furries/fursuits or just enjoy anthro animals in general.

I have one myself as well that both my husband and I run called Eldemore. It’s similar to CS’s monthly growing system and with a variety of fantasy creatures.

Love these types of sites all around so if you guys know any other upcoming ones I enjoy giving them a look~

Celestial Rainstorm
      Participant

Oh my god the video game. I played that thing half to death XD

(and its okay I got rid of them, room for Windstones now)

Finding happiness again.

Jasmine
        Participant

@Benathorn signed up on Eldemore (Username: “MUTT”)! CS always interested me but I didn’t jump on the bandwagon early enough and now it’s hard to get into. Naturally Eldemore is super enticing for that reason. I love the christmas cuttlefish out right now!

I liked Furvilla. Anthro animals are fun and fresh. Less pet game, more managing a village. Strangely, I wasn’t a fan of the art style. The cutesy chibiness of it. Works well for something like Goatlings, but felt weird in Furvilla for me, even though it’s really pretty art! I’m definitely keeping my eye on the game though. They’re adding new content all the time.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.