fbpx

Pet pictures. Post yours!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Pet pictures. Post yours!

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

This is Odessa Silverberg (nerd points to whomever knows where the name came from) Jake picked the name, I call her Odie (oh-dee) She is around 5-6 months old. We adopted her from our animal shelter in August. The lady who turned her in said that Odie pee’d on her head at night! lol She’s never done that to me. She’s super sweet, loves people, loves to be held and petted and cuddled. (she’s laying on my arms as I type; her favorite spot while I’m trying to play on my laptop) She also likes to tear apart styrofoam boxes and attack toes at night and climb shelves and attack the laundry baskets…

Long cat
      Photobucket
      My Box!
      Photobucket
      AWESOME TOYS…she seriously loves these things
      Photobucket
      Photo bomb while I was trying to take pics of some Windstones
      Photobucket
      I loved this face
      Photobucket
      And the display case she KNOWS she’s not allowed to jump on, but she does it anyway and gets squirted with the water bottle…
      Photobucket

I love her so much! She’s my baby ^^

OMG..*tears* ur cat looks exactly like my Tinkerbell when I had her…I miss her sooo much…

Hope this works *crosses fingers* http://nela-g.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d3ri3ik bear bear! I grew up with him, I love him sooo much! He’s a black Pomerainian, pure bred.

pony-up
      Participant

Here is Tabitha, the momma cat who adopted us a few months ago, and her daughter Mallory.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Here’s Mallory napping with Holly, my 8 yr old chiweenie

buddies

And all 3 of them doing the dishes for me 🙂

Photobucket

Erika
        Participant

My girl, Charface. I got her in february, and she’s come a long way from being a stubborn little half-wild thing! Wish I had a solo pic of her, perhaps later…
          Photobucket

Angelika_Zen
          Participant

Aww…I love animals. Thanks everyone, for sharing your families. This is my Hank (AKA Little Guy). He’s a Great Dane. I refer to him as my “service dog” because he’s like my guardian angel and has helped me get through a really rough period in my life. Also…I’m pretty sure he speaks English lol!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

This is my cat, Pandy. I’m a Sphynx fancier, and she was gifted to me three years ago by my best friend who knew I needed a service animal.

That’s something Windstone should do. Sphynxes! with bat wings. :D!

Erika
            Participant

Photobucket

CRAZY EYES, lol! I love that pic!

Here are my pets!

Here are the three of them together:
              Photobucket

This is Gage, he is a 5 year old Mastiff/Rotty mix, I sold much of my windstone collection to pay to have his knees fixed a few years ago.
              Photobucket

This is Diesel, he is a 1.5 year old Yorkie/Poodle mix.
              Photobucket

And this is Bristol a 2 year old Shih Tzuish:
              Photobucket

All three of them are rescues or re-homes.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.