fbpx

Pet pictures. Post yours!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Pet pictures. Post yours!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    moonbeam
    Participant

Severus and Lily, that´s so sweet 🙂

Okay technically this is not a pet photo (don´t have any pets at the moment, because our flat is too small), but I think this is so cute that I wanted to post it anyway.
      We have a little spotted flycatcher breeding in one of my unused flowerpots on our balcony. Yesterday she laid her eggs, so we will have little birdies in about 2 weeks 🙂

The only downside: Now we can´t use the balcony because we don´t want to disturb her more than necessary.

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

Here be my Moose 🙂 Her name is Kilala. She is a Dutch Shepherd, who is now 5 years old but still acts like a 6 month old.. or even more close to acting like a 5yr old kid XD

Didn’t even realize how well she blends into this blanket when I designated it her blanket, lol

‘n being a total dork playin in her water bucket.. she now has a stock tank to play in, I need to get photos of that! lol

Robin
        Participant

Photobucket

This is my deaf mare Sukie (Blue Eyed Cantender) and her new little one Ike (Ike’s Rainy Day).

Photobucket

Showing off those ears and his “benie cap”.

Photobucket

This black fellow is Afrin-Stretch-A-Lot.

Photobucket

Elmer, our self designated guard.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out those wild, black stripes around his eye and nose.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Rupert. He is my little sweetheart.

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

This beautiful guy just joined the menagerie.

littleironhorse
            Participant

I wonder whatever happened to the albino pet snake that someone found in their yard…?

Christine
              Participant

I was just wondering that too, when I saw that snake. 🙂

Wampus Dragon
                Participant

I dunno. I did offer to buy it, but I never heard anything back.

These are my breeding adult gargoyle geckos.

2 Males

Hephaestus

Gru

—–
                  4 Females

Agnes

Griffin

Ruffnut

Tuffnut

I also have several babies but they dont have names yet.

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

This is Germ, the house sparrow baby that I thought was dead when I found it. It was blown who knows how far in a severe thunderstorm and was half drowned and suffering from hypothermia in a puddle in a huge parking lot. Obviously it’s recovered and friendly now.. *facepalm*

Anyone want a pet sparrow?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Wampus Dragon
                    Participant

D’awwww pet sparrow. He looks like he’d rather stay with you.

This is Foot. She was actually an abandoned stray in the complex where I live. I wound up taking her in one night after about the third night of her showing up and yowling outside (I thought that maybe she’d fallen off a neighbor’s balcony and had every intention of ‘getting her home’. Little did I know until later that ‘home’ was my apartment!). I’ve had her since March ’07. I also think she’d make a great ‘crouching griffin chick’, but even if Melody and her team did commissions, they’d probably kill me for asking (just look at that nice, mottled torbie coat!)!

I got Ula here in July of the same year, so that Foot had a feline buddy. She’s my ‘trouble child’ in that she’s hyper, opinionated, and will start anything with anyone (although she’s just playing. Problem, is she learned how to ‘play’ with a golden retriever as a foster brother until I adopted her…yeah. She’s a little too rough for the other cats’ liking.):

And Lucy…is sort of a rescue in that she actually belonged to an ex of mine that passed away. Since the ex’s brother didn’t want to take responsibility for her, I had to go to animal control and pretty much beg to take her home. Poor girl is old, and sick (has the start of renal failure, kidney disease, heart murmur, collapsed lung. etc), but she still loves everything and everyone and is full of life despite that. I intend to give her the best final years I can manage for her before her health dictates it’s time to let her go. She’s also hard to get pictures of…

Melody
                      Keymaster

Photobucket

This is my deaf mare Sukie (Blue Eyed Cantender) and her new little one Ike (Ike’s Rainy Day).

Photobucket

Showing off those ears and his “benie cap”.

Photobucket

This black fellow is Afrin-Stretch-A-Lot.

Photobucket

Elmer, our self designated guard.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out those wild, black stripes around his eye and nose.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Rupert. He is my little sweetheart.

Gorgeous! Are black muzzles on grey donkeys unusual? All of the ones I have seen have white muzzles.

Robin
                        Participant

[Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

< Are black muzzles on grey donkeys unusual? All of the ones I have seen have white muzzles.

I have looked around and on line and found a few dark muzzles but I do believe they are not very common.

Bodine
                          Participant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Bandit-Mr.Greenfeet at the moment.I don’t think he liked me snapping pics.He stuck his tongue out at me. 😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
                            Participant

Robin,LOVE the BABY!! What a magical thing to see a newborn stand up for the very first time.Always makes me tear up.It’s ADORABLE! :bigsmile:

Bodine
                              Participant

I dunno. I did offer to buy it, but I never heard anything back.

These are my breeding adult gargoyle geckos.

2 Males

Hephaestus

Gru

—–
                                4 Females

Agnes

Griffin

Ruffnut

Tuffnut

I also have several babies but they dont have names yet.

Ruffnut and Tuffnut!LOVE IT!! 😀 I am not a fan of snakes but that one is quite a beauty.
                                MMLODA!DOBES!!! :love: OH my heart’s desire.I have been blessed to have had a red/tan”Kia” and a huge black/tan”Rio”.I miss them both soooo very much.RIP :((

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.