fbpx

Pebbles

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Pebbles

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

purplecat wrote:

I thought those bats were decorated cotton balls at first! It took me a few minutes to realize they were real!

I thought they were fruit. ๐Ÿ˜€

Pam

Fuzzy white fruit?

Nicole
        Participant

Soooo cute. I love the fox! and i would love those bats too. Can’t wait to see what other animals come up on the list; pandas, penguins, seals?

Lupin
          Participant

NicoleH wrote:

Soooo cute. I love the fox! and i would love those bats too. Can’t wait to see what other animals come up on the list; pandas, penguins, seals?

Oh OH Oh there needs to be adorable little Pebble Clubbables & Baby Clubbables!!
            The Cuteness would be Bought by the Handful for my Babies!!

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

Fuzzy white fruit?

*SNARFLE gurgle choke cough…* My cocoa just came out my nose ๐Ÿ˜ฎ XD XD XD

twindragonsmum XD

tdm

megamibabe16
              Participant

Oh dear, a pebble line! Don’t release them all at once Melody. My bank account just won’t be able to handle it. ๐Ÿ˜€ It is a wonderful idea. I know a lot of my friends who would just adore these little guys. I cannot wait to see what animals you will do. Have you thought about pebble dogs like Pugs or Pomeranian?

Pam

How about a red panda?

Or arctic fox

Or naked mole rat

So cute and pebble-like!

Melody
                  Keymaster

pebble sea pig

Melody
                    Keymaster

twindragonsmum wrote:

Are the pebbles cast in gypsum like your other sculpts? How’d you get such a wonderfully tactile finish on the fox?

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜• elbow grease

Elena
                      Participant

Lupin wrote:

NicoleH wrote:

Oh OH Oh there needs to be adorable little Pebble Clubbables & Baby Clubbables!!
                        The Cuteness would be Bought by the Handful for my Babies!!

*Snork* ๐Ÿ˜†
                        So politically incorrect Lupin! :spank: ๐Ÿ˜€ (I wonder who else gets this)

Those bats are cute, they kinda look like marshmallows with fruit bits on them… ๐Ÿ˜€

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

SEA PIG

Some animal shapes do lend themselves better to this. I of course would love to see any birds– Possibly birds with short tails would work best unless the tail can be curled around in some manner. I’d weep with joy over pebble ducks or chickens, but I think a fluffy mourning dove (or any of the Columbidae family) would lend itself well to the soft shapes of a Pebble, with the head pulled back and the beak against the breast. The tail though, hmm.
                          I also liked the ptarmigan idea!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                          My art: featherdust.com

Rachel
                          Participant

Melody wrote:

pebble sea pig

Oddly…it looks a lot like the mole rat. Coincidence? I think not.

Purplecat
                            Participant

Lovebirds have a shape i think would be good for this. I also think a ferret would be interesting. and perhaps an owl. A pebble Kirin would also be something I’d enjoy seeing.

WolfenMachine
                              Participant

My squeaker is sad that the wolf didn’t want to be pebbleized. But I’ll be more than thrilled with the foxes and kittehs. I second that a sleeping flap cat would be awesome! AND it would be a tie in to the “regular” flap cats. If you made a small flap cat for the stores again, it would get people thinking “Aww, this pebble flap cat is so cute, I must have a non pebble flapper to keep him company!”

LadyFirebird
                                Participant

purplecat wrote:

Lovebirds have a shape i think would be good for this. I also think a ferret would be interesting. and perhaps an owl. A pebble Kirin would also be something I’d enjoy seeing.

An owl–yes, yes, yes! Pigmy owls would be cute and even a compact, fluffy snow owl! Certain finches would be cute as well. I’d like to see birds!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 92 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.