fbpx

Pebbles

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Pebbles

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

I just painted a few fennecs as “sand foxes”. These are a species of fox that is very similar to the fennec but has a grey, black and tan coat. http://www.eyalbartov.com/MammalsofIsrael/Carnivores/FOX/13901901_9wsQkT/3/1020166708_dhAfe#1020166708_dhAfe

Ooooo! Lovely!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Melody
      Keymaster

ooooo color change fledgy! can we get a sneak photo????

It doesn’t look like much of anything in a photo, I tried. It looks really cool in person though. From one view point it is just emerald green, but when you change your viewing angle it flips to solid purple. It is a pretty strange effect, because you can see hints of purple under the scales, but when you tilt the piece to look at them they turn green!
        I should of taken it outside today while it was sunny and see what happened.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I painted “something” in chameleon paint and it came out pretty sweet ^_^ It is terrible to try and photograph though

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WolfenMachine
          Participant

It also helps to put a few coats of the shifting paint on, and then see where certain colors show up from certain angles, and then paint a coat of the color that shows up in the spot it shows up on when viewed from that angle.

For example-if you painted a fledgling, and were looking at him face to face-if the top of his head and sides showed up purple and the front of his face showed up blue when looking at him from that angle, painting purple on his head and sides and painting blue on his face, then adding more layers of the shift paint helps the colors to show up inside

Carolyn
            Participant

I love foxes . I ordered him . 2 precious little foxes . Can’t wait for more . And the wolf and cats .
              The cats are beautiful in black with koi or peacock feathers . I just love the all black pebble cats with something extra on them . Ok I’d love one with a pumpkin. Couldn’t resist saying that .

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

I love foxes . I ordered him . 2 precious little foxes . Can’t wait for more . And the wolf and cats .
                The cats are beautiful in black with koi or peacock feathers . I just love the all black pebble cats with something extra on them . Ok I’d love one with a pumpkin. Couldn’t resist saying that .

How about a pebble cat with a pebble cat painted on it? Very meta *lol*

Carolyn
                Participant

A pebble cat with a pebble cat on it would be cute . Or just a cat face with open eyes .

kitsunelady
                  Participant

I like the black pebble cat with the sparkles on it, but would rather it had no design on its back. Any chance we could get some plain black pebbles painted with the invisible sparkle paint like that? Or white, even. I could go for white with sparkles, too…

Lupuslunae
                    Participant

ooooo a shiba pebble! they’re so cute, already look like half-fox, and my sister would die from the cuteness overload.

Shiba Inu Hiro

Shiba Inu Hiro 浩 2

Not my sister’s shiba above, just cutie photos so everyone sees how cute the shiba inu monsters are!

Misty
                      Participant

How about a pebble poad O.o lol

Azurielle
                        Participant

I like the black pebble cat with the sparkles on it, but would rather it had no design on its back. Any chance we could get some plain black pebbles painted with the invisible sparkle paint like that? Or white, even. I could go for white with sparkles, too…

Ooh! This! Please?

Keeper of the Fledgings

littleironhorse
                          Participant

Actually, it seems to me that either of these would make good production colors for the cat pebbles… No?

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

Actually, it seems to me that either of these would make good production colors for the cat pebbles… No?

sounds good to me….easy enough to do I would think…

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

PurpleTurtle
                              Participant

I’d personally love to see some black pebble cats painted with the invisible paint for the store. Don’t get me wrong, I love the pictures on the ones featured on ebay (that dragon skeleton one is too freaking cool) but I would be stoked to get ones with just the heavy coat of that groovy rainbow paint offered in the store. You could also consider white kitties with interference colors on them. Make them look kinda like rainbow moonstone or mother of pearl 🙂

Kiya
                                Participant

Ooh, a Shiba pebble would be awesome!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.