fbpx

Pebble Cats

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Pebble Cats

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

Oh please make more of the siamese! Please please!

Keeper of the Fledgings

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Melody, these are super cool. They have a wonderful feel to them, just visually, like netsukes carved out of smooth silky ivory. I ADORE little sculptures with this type of style and finish. Here is my official squeak. squeek*

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

LadyFirebird
        Participant

Pebble cats????? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ [checks out the auctions] yes, they’re adorable!!!!! This wouldn’t be tooooo hard to make as a production? I like the shape–a bit like how mine is starting to look! ๐Ÿ˜† They say people resemble their pets–could we also resemble our Windstones!?! XD

Melody
          Keymaster

LadyFirebird wrote:

Pebble cats????? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ [checks out the auctions] yes, they’re adorable!!!!! This wouldn’t be tooooo hard to make as a production? I like the shape–a bit like how mine is starting to look! ๐Ÿ˜† They say people resemble their pets–could we also resemble our Windstones!?! XD

I resemble the muse

machineguts
            Participant

XD

Melody wrote:

LadyFirebird wrote:

I resemble the muse

Adaneth
              Participant

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† XD

pipsxlch
                Participant

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† (we need a thumbs up)
                  Though seriously I agree with Nam- they remind me of netsukes. An Oriental simplicity.
                  Don’t really see how complex patterns like tabby striping and Bengal spotting could be done easily on such a small scale, but larger spots like calico and black/white should be possible.

siberakh1
                  Participant

Yes, even a solid color and a bit of antiquing would be nice (they do remind me of the netsuke carved figures as well!). These do like they’d have a satisfying feel to them to want to rub and hold, kind of like a worry stone.

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

I really love the look of them to. They remind me of the polished stone eggs and spheres. I was wondering if maybe you considered making some in opaque gemstone colors, like onyx, malachite or lapis lazuli . Not for reg production mind you, but just for fun or maybe for ebay.

Crimson Vision
                      Participant

Would love one of these in black!

lamortefille wrote:

I would so get a slate/black one. It would look just like my Shadow!

I just want to hug and cuddle your cat… ๐Ÿ˜ณ

lamortefille
                        Participant

Stop by anytime, WC…the door is open for you!! Shadow is a big sweetheart and a big pain in the tail as well. lol He’s an old guy (pushing 17), so we let him get away with it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Purplecat
                          Participant

squeeek squeeeeeeeek squeek. I want pebble kittehs! I’m hoping with their petite size, they’ll be a piece I can budget and afford, with everything that’s been going on recently. ๐Ÿ™‚ I love the style and personality you captured with them.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.