fbpx

Pebble Cats

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Pebble Cats

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

Squee, finally~ I thought they were super cute in just white, but they are adorable in cat colors too! I love the Siamese on ebay right now~

How many have been cast so far? How many have you painted? 😀

kitsunelady
      Participant

Anna
        Participant

I wanna hear the answer too! I didn’t even know they existed until I saw the auction, and it’s adorable! 😀

Melody
          Keymaster

kitsunelady wrote:

Squee, finally~ I thought they were super cute in just white, but they are adorable in cat colors too! I love the Siamese on ebay right now~

How many have been cast so far? How many have you painted? 😀This is the only one so far! I have a couple other fat pebble cats but they are reject “masters ” that we couldn’t use because of defects. Masters are cast with bolts in the bottom to key them to a plate for making the mold on, so they aren’t finished on the bottom.

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

Major SQUEE!! I can’t wait to see these kitties as regular production. (Are they going to be regular production someday?)

kitsunelady
              Participant

“I plan to make these Pebble Cats as regular production with the same buffed-white finish that we use on our Maya Hill sculptures (if that works on Pebble Cats), but I am calling this cat a test paint just in case I someday decide to make them in other colors.” – says the auction. =)

I officially SQUEEak for colors, lol. I like the antiquing on him a lot. Ah, I hope you guys can start casting some more soon…I get the feeling this little guy on ebay is gonna go sky high. >.>; And I want one reeeeally bad! 😀

lamortefille
                Participant

Adorable!! 😀

Adaneth
                  Participant

If they’re going to come out in white like Maya’s pieces, I sure hope they get done in slate/black too!

It’s a beautiful sculpt! 😀

lamortefille
                    Participant

I would so get a slate/black one. It would look just like my Shadow!

Adaneth
                      Participant

Yes, that would be perfect, lamortefille! 😀

Jasmine
                        Participant

WANTS!!!! squeek* squeek* squeek*

Purplecat
                          Participant

A soft stone grey would also be a lovely finish…there are alot of grey kitties out there too, so I think it would be natural looking. A buff brown color too, sortof like beige, would be nice too.

Dragondreamweaver
                            Participant

I love this cat! Okay, no shooting me, but I would love to see this kitty with bengal spots. Then it would look like my hubby’s tubby bengal (currently snoozing away in the bedroom windowseat, which might be a contributing factor to the whole “tubby” thing 😀 ).

SilverDragon
                              Participant

Yeah, im interested too in getting ahold of one of the pebble cats. they are cute! neat to put them in a little nook corner or something

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                                Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Jasmine
                                Participant

DragonDreamWeaver wrote:

I love this cat! Okay, no shooting me, but I would love to see this kitty with bengal spots. Then it would look like my hubby’s tubby bengal (currently snoozing away in the bedroom windowseat, which might be a contributing factor to the whole “tubby” thing 😀 ).

Since he’s only 3″ long, spots might be hard. But then I do want them in every cat colour too. squeek* squeek*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.