fbpx

Peacock & Rainbows

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Peacock & Rainbows

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

Oh & I have 1 Young Dragon in Rainbow coming if anyone wants that one.

Jodi
      Participant

enchantments wrote:

So do I.

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Hey Enchantments, could you drop me an email? I sent you several PMs about the items you ordered for me and none of them got answered ๐Ÿ™
          my email address is wolfenmachine at stolenwings dot net

Jodi
          Participant

emerald212 wrote:

enchantments wrote:

So do I.

I decided to keep my Young Dragon in Rainbow. Sorry! It’s too beautiful to part with!

I know what you mean. I was shocked that mine was that beautiful when I got it.

Jodi
            Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

I know what you mean. I was shocked that mine was that beautiful when I got it.

I’ve seen the Fledgling before and I didn’t really like him (sorry — I know some of you collect Fledglings), but that’s just me. However, this Young Dragon in Rainbow is really beautiful. I’m keeping it, but I’ll try to post a photo. It still won’t do it justice though. ๐Ÿ™‚

SPark
              Participant

I’ve never been that fond of the young dragon, but I’ll admit that in rainbow he looks very nice. I’ve been tempted several times by a young rainbow, but there was always somethign else I wanted more.

Of all the rainbow, the only one I want is the Fledgling. He’s so cute and chubby…I just want to squeeze his little cheeks! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Participant

I almost bought a young rainbow, but his colors were darkened so much – not bright. I think (color wise) the mother rainbow dragon is the prettiest. But it’s only my opinion. ๐Ÿ˜€

Skigod377
                  Participant

SPark wrote:

I’ve never been that fond of the young dragon

I felt the same way, but if you have 2, its kinda cool how you can display one facing one way and one facing the other and they look like two totally different dragons. I do like that about him.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.