fbpx

Password Protected Re-stocks & Waitlists

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Password Protected Re-stocks & Waitlists

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

I think it must be my old equipment- I went and used a library computer, and got on the waitlist. Maybe I should be thinking of new computers instead of dragons hah.🙄

Noah Wall
      Participant

Thank you fer this update, I’m glad this was posted

Dragons for life

Kiera
        Participant

How do we join a waitlist for an item not yet released? Like the upcoming ponycorns?

fatalbeauty
          Participant

How do we join a waitlist for an item not yet released? Like the upcoming ponycorns?

check the main page of the site, when it comes up, it will be there, usually towards the top of the pageish under the main picture…..there’s nothing yet now though…..

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
            Participant

check the main page of the site, when it comes up, it will be there, usually towards the top of the pageish under the main picture…..there’s nothing yet now though…..

It also helps if you are signed up for notifications/newsletters. You can subscribe under “Stay Connected” at the bottom right of any Forum page. Then you should get an email when the wait list is open, when the monthly Raffle is announced, when new items go into the store, etc.

Susie
              Keymaster

When a New Grab Bag “pre-release” Wait List is put on our site I THINK we are now going to place it on the store page that says “Current Grab Bags”. There will be an emailed Newsletter/Announcement and will most likely also be a message on the home page as well. This is not happening any time real soon! We cannot put a waitlist for the new Grab Bag Resting Ponycorns until we know how many Melody will be making – and we know what the price will be.

DragonX3
                Participant

I really like the feature of password protected options to order. I think I was on the waitlist of a recent piece for what seemed like a few years, so I was very excited to finally get the email and place my order! The process went very smoothly and instructions were clear. I was able to remove another dragon (same form, different color family) from my waitlist as it was a toss-up between the two as to which became available first. Now my waitlist is down to just 3 must-haves…and I begin rebuilding my dragon hoard (savings account) and wait patiently for the next release email….

Susie
                  Keymaster

Thank you DragonX3 for the vote of confidence in our method!

Bodine
                    Participant

Your hard work is truly appreciated Ms.Susie.😍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Susie
                      Keymaster

Thank you Bodine! I have a wonderful Helper Elf now and we keep improving our systems for getting things done!

pipsxlch
                        Participant

Your hard work is truly appreciated Ms.Susie.😍

Amen. My mom was delighted to complete her kirin family. Thank you so much!

Karen
                          Participant

Thank you for explaining it. I will be watching my email 😀

Cheers

Susie
                            Keymaster

Now that we have been using the Password Protected Re-stocks for a while, I want to update that this is a way we restock SOMETIMES – not every time. There are a number of factors that we consider which help us determine if we should do a Password Protected ReStock or just restock the usual way. The usual way means that an email is sent to everyone on the waitlist with a link to the item so that they can order it. Either way we do it, you will receive an email from us advising you when the item is available to order. If you are not ready to order it when the email comes – you may need to re-join the waitlist for that item after it sells out.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.