fbpx

Painted Sea Dragon! 5/7

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Painted Sea Dragon! 5/7

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

They’re both delightful! πŸ™‚

Chloe
      Participant

So….sign me up for a sea dragon now? πŸ˜€

Copper83
        Participant

Me too. πŸ™‚

Kiya
          Participant

Me too. πŸ™‚

Me three! πŸ™‚ And for a unicorn and a regular dragon.

Can we talk you into more griffins too? πŸ˜€

Misty
            Participant

Glad you guys like them! :bigsmile: I may do a decent sized griffin down the road a bit…I also have another dragon besides the sea dragon I am currently working on. But I will let that one be a bit of a surprise until I get it to the first stage at least =) The other dragon I am working on is turning out to be a harder (and larger) project than I orginally intended. So I am thinking he will be a few months away yet. The Sea dragon is bigger than I first intended as well, he is 7 inches long, 6 tall and about 4 wide. I think I need to practice more before I am ready to sculpt all the feathers on a griffin. Maybe after I finish the bigger dragon! I will keep you guys posted on progress for this stuff.

Any thoughts on colors to do? (on any/or all of the finished ones) I may try a few koi colors on the sea dragon…but he is a ways from being ready yet. I have to make the first mold next week. And then see what I have to carve to finish him up. Then make a second mold and start casting XD At least I seem to have finally found a way to get a cleaner cast. I still have a few small bubbles show up, but they are workable.

tempest618
              Participant

Sign me up for a sea dragon too! I love it. Koi colors would be great on the sea dragon. I’d also love to see it in Caribbean blues.

pony-up
                Participant

Oh my, that sea dragon is just too adorable!! I would definitely be interested in one when they are ready! πŸ™‚

Falcolf
                  Participant

That sea dragon and the unicorn foal are really cute! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

dragonmedley
                    Participant

I wanna have a sea dragon too!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

what do the little dragons look like?

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Copper83
                      Participant

That sea dragon would look good with a koi pattern, or how about the colors you used on my little Bugger dragon?

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

I am LOVING the seadragon! it looks so elegant and pretty!

Misty
                          Participant

That sea dragon would look good with a koi pattern, or how about the colors you used on my little Bugger dragon?

That was another pattern I was considering >.<

what do the little dragons look like?

That was my first sculpture atempt in about 15 years lol. Still it turned out kinda cute. One day I may redo it a bit, or make her a sibling πŸ˜‰ I never thought I was going to figure out how to get enough bubbles out of the cast to make them work! Hopefully the casts I made (that finally look nice!) should be dry enough to paint soon.

Chloe
                            Participant

aww…that little dragon is a cutie, too!

Sarah
                              Participant

I’m loving the unicorn and sea dragon! Do you sell these online somewhere? I’d love to buy a few πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.