…painted by one of our production painters…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody …painted by one of our production painters…

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Myself, I strongly believe she deserves to join the ranks.

Me, too.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Kiya
      Participant

I figured out who it was. But I wont say a thing until they decide to make themselves known.

How did you figure it out?

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

I keep my sources secret, but mostly it was through actually looking for the answer.

Christine
          Participant

What Windstone’s security cameras caught:

๐Ÿ˜€

Re: The Great Signature Debacle of 2011 (doesn’t that sound soooo dramatic??? Gives ME chills, I tell ya)

I sign EVERYTHING with just my initials. Everything. I even created a signature brush in Photoshop so I could just simply stamp my work with my initials. Much easier that way. And many of my favorite artists sign their work with their initials, or a shortened variation of their last name (like Simon Bisley signing his work with just “BIZ”). Really, no biggee.

I do apologize for the signature confusion. I’ll keep the initials simplified now, less or no cursive. Signing those funky felt pads while Pam standing over me…. Pam makes me nervous. ๐Ÿ˜‰

scenceable
            Participant

Hehe yeah I noticed on the pink mother’s felt pad the PS is very legible. I like crazy messy signatures though. Mine doesn’t look like my name at all. Adds mystery. xD

Arlla
              Participant

Signing those funky felt pads while Pam standing over me…. Pam makes me nervous. ๐Ÿ˜‰

HA! XD Guess I’m glad I sign mine at home. Pam’s managed to give me the evil eye through email, though, back when I wasn’t using sharpies and the ink would smear. >_>

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

yolanda
                Participant

Re: The Great Signature Debacle of 2011 (doesn’t that sound soooo dramatic??? Gives ME chills, I tell ya)

I sign EVERYTHING with just my initials. Everything. I even created a signature brush in Photoshop so I could just simply stamp my work with my initials. Much easier that way. And many of my favorite artists sign their work with their initials, or a shortened variation of their last name (like Simon Bisley signing his work with just “BIZ”). Really, no biggee.

I do apologize for the signature confusion. I’ll keep the initials simplified now, less or no cursive. Signing those funky felt pads while Pam standing over me…. Pam makes me nervous. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Well i must say ,your work is FANTASTIC ! You have brought colors and new concepts to these gorgeous dragons. Something i have been waiting a VERY longtime for ! Now to try to get some of them in LPs (HINT,HINT,HINT) cause most of the time i cant afford the Ebayed pieces. Although i do have some ,Killing my credit cards LOL. I cant wait to see what you come up with next!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.