fbpx

…painted by one of our production painters…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody …painted by one of our production painters…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

Hey Melody, I was just curious – why isn’t your special production painter (if there is only one) credited for her color schemes by name? I’m just curious, because all of Olympia’s things had her name on it. I’d love to know who’s making these wonderful colors! Many of them are fresh and different. I’m always excited to see what they come up with next.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Wampus Dragon
      Participant

We had a thread about this about a month or so ago. ‘PS’ did not want to use their name. So we refer to them by the initials they sign the pieces as.

Kujacker
        Participant
          Rachel
          Participant

She’s done some beautiful stuff (Blue Ice makes me want a spectral, and I don’t like spectrals)! I can understand, though. Some people are shy. Besides, exposing your identity also exposes you to greater criticism.

scenceable
            Participant

She uses the forum though, her username is Pifia Sprysprocket 🙂 I like her stuff a lot, it’s different than the ones melody paints and gives us variety. The blue ice is gorgeous. Can’t wait to see more!

Hannah
              Participant

She’s done some beautiful stuff (Blue Ice makes me want a spectral, and I don’t like spectrals)!

P.S. didn’t paint Blue Ice, unless she is going by different initials now! The felt pad says “R.P.”

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Wampus Dragon
                Participant

Pam confirmed in another thread that Blue Ice is still P.S.

Hannah
                  Participant

Why is it signed R.P. then? Seriously this initialling stuff is getting confusing – unnecessarily so. It turns me off from even bothering to bid on things.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Melody
                    Keymaster

You’ll have to ask John about this! I thought it was silly.

Melody
                      Keymaster

She’s done some beautiful stuff (Blue Ice makes me want a spectral, and I don’t like spectrals)! I can understand, though. Some people are shy. Besides, exposing your identity also exposes you to greater criticism.

Oh , believe me , P.S. ain’t shy! Gregarious and charismatic to the extreme.

Melody
                        Keymaster

I think the idea of P.S. using initials came about because she hadn’t had any airbrushing experience , though she is a pro artist. John wanted her to put some miles on her airbrush before joining the ranks of Olimpia, Nam and Arrla.

Pam

The picture in the gallery says painted by P.S. 🙂 If you are ever confused about what the initials say, check the gallery pic.

Arlla
                            Participant

Myself, I strongly believe she deserves to join the ranks.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                              -J R R Tolkien

Kelly
                              Participant

She’s done some beautiful stuff (Blue Ice makes me want a spectral, and I don’t like spectrals)!

I agree with this! Just the little bit of sculpts P.S. has painted I think they are amazing.

Wampus Dragon
                                Participant

I figured out who it was. But I wont say a thing until they decide to make themselves known.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.