fbpx

Other Windstone items

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Other Windstone items

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 159 total)
  • Author

I think all of those are good ideas. I would love a tote though. I take the bus. (Can’t afford a car, I spend to much on Windstones πŸ˜† ) A tote would be so great.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

I was very disappointed with Cafepress’ quality, but this was about two years ago. Has it improved? There are actually a lot of other companies that do this these days! And some that don’t take such a huge cut of the profit. It’s best to research. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Melody
      Keymaster

Nambroth wrote:

I was very disappointed with Cafepress’ quality, but this was about two years ago. Has it improved? There are actually a lot of other companies that do this these days! And some that don’t take such a huge cut of the profit. It’s best to research. πŸ™‚

Come to think of it, it was you who had the experience with the badly cropped calendar(s),right? Was that just one, or did you get a bunch that were bad?

Barbara
        Participant

I would love window clings to advertise for you!

Melody
          Keymaster

emerald212 wrote:

Melody,
            Have you ever thought of offering your Windstone designs on t-shirts or greeting cards or posters? Like a picture of “the BEP SK in a setting of caverns, gems all around it” on a sweatshirt? That would be awesome! I would buy my favorite dragons and griffins on shirts and tote bags and postcards. Cafe Press has an easy way to do this, and I’m sure there are other places that do too.

Just wondering.Okay, I’ll do it. What things do you’all want? I just checked the items available to do and there are so many, I don’t know which to choose… which sort of t shirts should I choose, if any? What else?

Shirts and Windstone Window clings. πŸ˜€

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

Sweatshirts and calendars. =P

Starbreeze
              Participant

calendars and coffee mugs(?)

Maria
                Participant

Whatever! I’ll want one of each, probably. πŸ˜€

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Melody wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

Come to think of it, it was you who had the experience with the badly cropped calendar(s),right? Was that just one, or did you get a bunch that were bad?

The cropped a bunch of calendars poorly, and all the shirts I had ordered from them faded within 2 washes. I also ordered some ceramic things from them to give as gifts (mugs, ornaments, tiles) and the printing was really blurry.
                    Their quality has probably improved, but I might order a ‘proof’ first. Just bear in mind their prices are pretty high so you’d have to jack the price up a bit. I finally closed my stores last month because I had no business and a few people that had purchased things were dissappointed. Tyrrlin, if you see this, how is your shirt holding up?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

frozendragon
                    Participant

I’d buy a T-shirt or some kind of shirt….with a picture of the white SK on it….hehe

Lori
                      Participant

i’d love to see minmi ornament ( okay dreammmming) or painted glass like the stained glass (more dreams )..
                        I’d love like some coffee mugs in a set with all the dragons/colors (more feasable)

Elena
                        Participant

oooo, Travel mugs, window clings or calendars for me!

Sweatshirts and coffee mugs!

Lori
                          Participant

notebooks anyone … :X how many of you have folders with art work by Sue dawe? shirts would be nice but i distroy shirts πŸ™ about as fast as my cats distroy my collections
                            coffee mugs are usually safe with me
                            calanders could be nice too i have a few oldie calanders i have managed to save

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 159 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.