fbpx

Other Windstone items

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Other Windstone items

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Jodi
      Participant

Melody,
        Have you ever thought of offering your Windstone designs on t-shirts or greeting cards or posters? Like a picture of “the BEP SK in a setting of caverns, gems all around it” on a sweatshirt? That would be awesome! I would buy my favorite dragons and griffins on shirts and tote bags and postcards. Cafe Press has an easy way to do this, and I’m sure there are other places that do too.

Just wondering.

Maria
        Participant

Or a calender. I would love a Windstone calender.

Jodi
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Or a calender. I would love a Windstone calender.

Oh yeah! Good idea! A calendar!

Copper83
            Participant

Emerald, I think you were reading my mind. I was thinking about bring up the same thing.

It would be nice if we could just buy transfers that we could put on our own shirts. Cafe Press is okay, but all they sell is white (last time I looked). A calendar would be great too.

This was brought up for the club idea. I am not sure if it was answered tho.

Starbreeze
              Participant

I would really love a calendar!

Bob

I would LOVE all of the above.
                  One of every one please!!

Jodi
                  Participant

copper83 wrote:

Emerald, I think you were reading my mind. I was thinking about bring up the same thing.

It would be nice if we could just buy transfers that we could put on our own shirts. Cafe Press is okay, but all they sell is white (last time I looked). A calendar would be great too.

They have black, grey, and a bunch of other colors too. I have a store on Cafe Press selling Fairy Fossil tees (my husband’s art), so I get item updates sometimes.

Kasie
                    Participant

A calender sounds awesome! I would def buy one. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Melody
                      Keymaster

emerald212 wrote:

Melody,
                        Have you ever thought of offering your Windstone designs on t-shirts or greeting cards or posters? Like a picture of “the BEP SK in a setting of caverns, gems all around it” on a sweatshirt? That would be awesome! I would buy my favorite dragons and griffins on shirts and tote bags and postcards. Cafe Press has an easy way to do this, and I’m sure there are other places that do too.

Just wondering. I think about that all the time! I’ve been tempted to do something, like a calendar, or thong undies, on Cafe’ press, just for forum members. We did some t shirts once, but that was a long time ago. I need the time to do it, we just don’t have enough of that!

Maria
                        Participant

But the option is open and Melody is thinking about it! Cool.

Melody
                          Keymaster

emerald212 wrote:

copper83 wrote:

They have black, grey, and a bunch of other colors too. I have a store on Cafe Press selling Fairy Fossil tees (my husband’s art), so I get item updates sometimes.Are you happy with the quality? From my experience , the quality is great.. but I’ve heard opinions to the contrary, also..

Jodi
                            Participant

I like the quality for the most part. I love the women’s tanks and the coffee mugs are nice. I also like the tote bags a lot. I’ve had buttons and magnets made and they were great. And the calendars are good. I guess if you wanted to see, you could put some art work on something, order one for yourself and see what it’s like.

WolfenMachine
                              Participant

OOh, if you want to do a Calender, I have Adobe InDesign and could put it together for you. Everyone could submit personal photos of their pieces in interesting settings or complimented against appropriate backgrounds and you could approve of them. The request for photos would include something like ‘must have some experience in photography’ meaning, no snapshots or “pictures” (as opposed to “photographs”) It would be awesome to hunt down the owner of the Autumn Leaf OW to use as November or October πŸ˜‰
                                Anyway, just an idea.

I like the mug idea too, but only if the design was something other than: square photo+coffe mug. Maybe even on a travel mug, so as we’re driving to work to make $$$ to spend on more Windstones, we could see motivation in the cupholder πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 159 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.