fbpx

One Per Customer, Please! Amethyst Curled in Store 3/25/09

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion One Per Customer, Please! Amethyst Curled in Store 3/25/09

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Me too. There were 50 curlies, a limit of one per person, and they still sold out in a matter of hours. Not bad, not bad. ๐Ÿ˜†
      I’m not too worried, though. Susie said there’ll be more.

Andrea
      Participant

D’oH! ๐Ÿ™„
        LOL. Missed again. I like the one per rule though. Thank you!!!

Setsunawolf
        Participant

drgnlvr wrote:

I’m just sick! I have been watching the store every hour all week and I still missed them!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ :shout: :shout: ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ And it’s my birthday too!!! :shout: ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ Doggone it!!!
          When will the next batch be out? * holding hands in prayer position, gazing upward* Pleeeze don’t let me miss the next one!!

Happy B-day drgnlvr. Sorry you missed them, but there will be more!

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Susie
          Keymaster

If you missed the first batch of Amethyst Curled dragons please email me to be placed on the email notification list for the next batch. susie@windstoneeditions.com or service@windstoneeditions.com

We don’t know when the next batch will be ready – it will take a little while – they are casting them, we must wait for them to dry and then be painted – we can only cast a couple of them each day so it will be a while before there are 50 cast. Please email me to be placed on the waiting list for them!

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.