fbpx

One Per Customer, Please! Amethyst Curled in Store 3/25/09

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion One Per Customer, Please! Amethyst Curled in Store 3/25/09

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

One Per Customer, Please! The first batch of Amethyst Curled Dragons are in the store now with a One Per Customer restriction so that our collectors will each have a chance to order one. Please respect our request. There WILL be another batch of them, of approximately the same size. If you miss this batch, there will be more! And we will not have the limit on the second batch of one per customer. Thank you.

https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/product.php?productid=280&cat=24&page=1

Susie
      Keymaster

Setsunawolf
        Participant

Got mine! Thanks, Susie. 8)

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Susie
          Keymaster

My goodness you are fast SatsunaWolf! πŸ˜€

I’m very glad to have these in the store. Watching the posts about people waiting for them was exhausting! Please respect our wish for one per customer on this first batch. There WILL BE MORE!!! Thank you.

P.S. I think this is the prettiest curled dragon yet! :yum:

siberakh1
            Participant

I’ve got mine too. :} It’s a very late birthday present from my mom (since my birthday is in January and she hadn’t gotten me anything yet!). πŸ˜€

Kujacker
              Participant

Yay, got mine πŸ™‚ THANK YOU for the one per person restriction! I didn’t have to stalk the store and rush to get one πŸ˜€ I love his color, I can’t wait to see him in person.

laphon1
                Participant

I got one, too!

Mmloda
                  Participant

πŸ˜€ Just snagged one for myself… πŸ˜‰ Thank you Susie… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

Susie wrote:

My goodness you are fast SatsunaWolf! πŸ˜€

I’m very glad to have these in the store. Watching the posts about people waiting for them was exhausting! Please respect our wish for one per customer on this first batch. There WILL BE MORE!!! Thank you.

P.S. I think this is the prettiest curled dragon yet! :yum:
                      It’s a fluke. I was in the store shortly after they came up and saw it and grabbed one. I’m not usually that good. πŸ˜† I was going to post about them but you already had. πŸ™‚

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Jasmine
                      Participant

Got mine!! Yay!!!! πŸ˜€

Patricia
                        Participant

I got one too!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

yay! I got mine! πŸ˜€

Got mine–now I won’t have to pay “scalper prices” someplace else!!! XD

I do hope they’re still available tonight for people that are working and can’t get to a computer, so they can order one when they get home… squeek*

Mmloda
                          Participant

49ER wrote:

I do hope they’re still available tonight for people that are working and can’t get to a computer, so they can order one when they get home… squeek*

Yeah me too…I was gonna pick up an extra one for Leigha…I think she wanted one but I couldn’t casue of the limit… πŸ™„

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.