fbpx

omg…

Home Forums Miscellany Community omg…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

Sorry hun, don’t you just love red tape?? πŸ™„

Skigod377
      Participant

Sorry they are jerking you around… you know what they say about opinions. πŸ™

OMGomgomgomgomgomg YAY…. it finally got signed… im soo happy, now i has to be packed and ready on a moments notice, so i might disappear for a few days. AHHHH *runs around in circles in excitment* :shout: :shout:

Skigod377
        Participant

LOL Congrats girl. Glad you are leaving this crap-hole. :bye:

Duld
          Participant

When??? transit through Iceland????

BRoS wrote:

When??? transit through Iceland????

Dunno yet, but i could be flying out as early as tomorrow!.. i dont think we’ll go through Iceland – so far ive flown thru germany and ireland..mostly ireland….. but who knows it could be different this time πŸ˜‰

Duld
            Participant

yay πŸ˜€ if so, I might be on duty, and if you make a stop here, go to the orange cafΓ© called KaffitΓ‘r and look for the dark haired one with the black glasses ;D

Jasmine
              Participant

Cool, congrats!!

Bob

Congrats for coming home and for all you did for us

Woot i got my flight dates today! Im going to be flight out on wednesday, at the buttcrack of dawn. I just hope to God that i dont get stuck in balad for 4 days T__T… ive only been stuck there for 24 hours when going on R&R… but ive heard the horror stories… AH WELL.. itll all be worth it in the end!.. Im virtually homefree, dont have to show up to work tomorrow :lol:, turning in my ammo and rifle… ahh… first thing ima do when i get back… is 1) take a shower without wearing shower shoes.. and 2) go to Charlies and get me order me a Philly Cheesesteak with a side of chedder bacon fries *drools*…OH YEAH…. and wear civilian clothes XD

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

Yaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!! *bounces impatiently* hurry home safely!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Duld
                    Participant

and stop by for coffee?? πŸ˜€ that is if you land here and I will be on duty, depends on when you land lol

Adaneth
                      Participant

Congrats! πŸ˜€ Hope you have smooth travel home. Enjoy that Philly Cheesesteak! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                        Participant

aharttsx wrote:

Woot i got my flight dates today! Im going to be flight out on wednesday, at the buttcrack of dawn. I just hope to God that i dont get stuck in balad for 4 days T__T… ive only been stuck there for 24 hours when going on R&R… but ive heard the horror stories… AH WELL.. itll all be worth it in the end!.. Im virtually homefree, dont have to show up to work tomorrow :lol:, turning in my ammo and rifle… ahh… first thing ima do when i get back… is 1) take a shower without wearing shower shoes.. and 2) go to Charlies and get me order me a Philly Cheesesteak with a side of chedder bacon fries *drools*…OH YEAH…. and wear civilian clothes XD

Lawd I cant wait to be able to go to the bathroom without having to get dressed and leave my room. I miss my kids, my pets, my clothes, my couch. Gah you are so lucky!!! πŸ˜€

Lawd I cant wait to be able to go to the bathroom without having to get dressed and leave my room. I miss my kids, my pets, my clothes, my couch. Gah you are so lucky!!! πŸ˜€

LOL i know right? Its kinda funny how things out here make us appreciate the small things in life back at home much more..

I cant imagine what i’d be like to leave kids behind (doesnt have any yet…), but with pets… i had no choice but to leave them behind with my family when i left for basic. dear God i miss mine soo much.. and alot of them passed away since i been in the army :cry:. The only one i have left is my cornsnake.. we have the kitten back at home too… but they got her while ive been away – dont feel ive bonded to her like i did my other 2 kitties :(. Guess its all part of the sacrifices we have to make. Hopefully u come back home soon too! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.