Oldies but goodies, where have we all gone? (Now rated MA)

Home Forums Miscellany Community Oldies but goodies, where have we all gone? (Now rated MA)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

drgnlvr wrote:

I think I read that Kujacker’s mother died and he was having a really hard time with it, he’s only 22, and ever since then he hasn’t been heard from much if at all. I really treasure the PYO he painted for me from an Ebay auction I won, it was my first PYO. I hope he’s ok!

Oh wow….I hope he’s ok too! Actualy, I feel bad, I don’t think I ever knew Kuj was a guy 😳 Well if he’s lurking….We love you and miss you Kuj! BIG HUGS!

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

Crimson Vision wrote:

Wow.

Bug *p*o*r*n.

I think my life is complete.

πŸ˜›

Oh god….you should SEE the threads I hijacked!! ZOMG I have to find it now…..

Here is the begining!! I come in on page two, and it just goes down hill from there XD XD Poor Ruffian! http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=927&start=0&hilit=

Well here is the continuation thread… http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2360&hilit=

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

Oh and for Ruffian just for old times sake: (and yes, I know you hate me LoL)
          http://www.edupic.net/Images/Insects/lep_pipevine_swallowtail593.JPG

siberakh1
          Participant

Ahhh…. the memories of bug p*o*r*n. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I was wondering when this would creep back in again (no puns intended 😳 ). Saw some in my yard about 2 weeks ago, but didn’t have a camera, otherwise I would have posted (two very large winged bugs butt to butt). They looked like a black diamond design together on the side of one of our white planters, almost right in the middle too. I wondered who put that sticker there, that’s a cool design, got closer and was like, oooooooh…. it’s just bug p*o*r*n. 8)

Patricia
            Participant

I’ve been gone for a while but just popped back on…life has been a bit rough and stressful for a while. Beginning to realise that won’t change anytime soon. Anyone who says running your own business is easy is so wrong! 😈 It is more like insanely crazy and stressful. Other stuff have happened but i won’t go into it. I should hopefully be back on more and not take a couple month hiatus like I just did with this forum. The crazy part in coming back is I’ll never catch up on all of these posts!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

Good to see you Kep! Big hugs and warm wishes that your business stabalizes at least a little bit! Lots of love and welcome back!

Keplilly wrote:

I’ve been gone for a while but just popped back on…life has been a bit rough and stressful for a while. Beginning to realise that won’t change anytime soon. Anyone who says running your own business is easy is so wrong! 😈 It is more like insanely crazy and stressful. Other stuff have happened but i won’t go into it. I should hopefully be back on more and not take a couple month hiatus like I just did with this forum. The crazy part in coming back is I’ll never catch up on all of these posts!

Yeah two months away from these things will get you so back-logged it seems you’ll never catch up!

OMG Cat!!! I almost forgot the pr0n! Oh how you made me laugh with all that! I loved it. Random bug pr0n out of the blue in the middle of a thread…PRICELESS!!!

Patricia
                Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Keplilly wrote:

Yeah two months away from these things will get you so back-logged it seems you’ll never catch up!

OMG Cat!!! I almost forgot the pr0n! Oh how you made me laugh with all that! I loved it. Random bug pr0n out of the blue in the middle of a thread…PRICELESS!!!

Have to admit I’m not even going to try and read it all. I’ll just have to depend on people to tell me if I miss anything important…just don’t have the time. πŸ™„ Beginning to wonder if I’ll ever have the time to do everything I need to get done.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Hello! I finally got my password issues figured out, and Hopefully I can be a bit more vocal now. I have lots to share, but I have very little free computer time (especially at work). I have had a rough year, but I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Woo hoo! πŸ˜€

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

Hai Gold!! Good to see you! Glad things are looking up for you and look forward to hearing from you more often! Hugs!

Tiffany
                    Participant

hey y’all! phew! i’m still alive and around! i’ve been wicked busy and behind in all aspects of my life for a long time now, but finally trying to get caught up. i’ve actually been checking on the forum pretty regularly, been have been too lazy to log in.. id check the store and the ask melody section, but often totally missed the community section and not to mention this entry until tonight!!
                      i wicked miss all of y’all and the fun of this forum, but i’ve just been in such a funk this year. all the drama and health issues from my wisdom teeth being out last year just continued on into this year- i was constantly sick with all different things the whole first 6 months of this year, and i’ve been trying to play catch up ever since.i turned 30 this year in september and that had me in a real depression of wanting to be further along and better off in my life at this point, but i’m trying get over that and use it as much of it as a constructive force as possible to make progress.
                      another a big thing is that money has been super tight here (me now 3/4 supporting my same old b.f. along with myself on 250 bucks a week), and i simply haven’t been able to afford all (if any) of the prettys here that i would like to have. πŸ™ i see many others buying, buying and buying and i wish i had that kind of dough to pay the bills, give it to family, get out of debt, etc. but i don’t and it gets sad and upsetting sometimes. i did manage to get an amethyst curl n fledge though as my only special goodies as of late.
                      on a more positive note, in an attempt to make my art skills work for me and hopefully someday bring in more income ( if not an exclusive source of it so i can quit my day job) i have been trying my own hand at costume making, specifically fursuit making. πŸ™‚ its quite the expensive field to start to get into unfortunately, >.< which has been where my only extra tidbits of money have gone, instead of windstones. i'm a sculptor by nature and have always sculpting anthropomorphic characters and fantasy creatures, so it seemed like a logical and fun branch off to sculpt in the new medium of foam, really bring these critters to life and have a little less to worry about in regards to copyright infringement.(aka people pulling molds of your work and reselling it)
                      anyhoo, i’ve made two suits so far and put them to use in fundraising events at my work and using them in town for community events with great results thus far, so i’m working on learning, getting the techniques down and hopefully get selling some work someday. it is horribly hard to do something like this and still work a regular boring job,as u have no creative time to work on it so finishing a single suit takes months! i’ll post some pics of some of my fun out and about in costume in a separate post soon to not hijack this one. πŸ™‚
                      thanks for thinking of me and remembering me and i did not forget all of you….i’ve just been in a horrible endless funk this whole year, while at the same time trying to forward myself with my costume work with any free time.
                      i am and will be around though- i am actually in such a money pinch right now i am working on finishing up a few of my long ago started pyos for some extra needed money, and setting the costume work on the shelf until i can get things under control a little better here.you’ll see some pyos and some regular production pieces on ebay from me hopefully sooner rather than later.in the meantime, i’ll try to sign in and comment more often, i am here, just quiet and watching and trying to get caught up here!

Starbreeze
                      Participant

Hey there TF!!! Thanks for the update! It’s good to hear from you!! It’s been way too long! Lately, I haven’t been around much either. I thought I’d just pop in and say “hi” :hi:

Tiffany
                        Participant

it HAS been too long!! hi too you as well! gosh, i am so out of touch with peeps these days!

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

I have still been unable to locate nessiemom. We were really close for a long time and then she vanished without a word. I ended up eventually selling her commissioned nessiedragon after about 6 months of no being able to get in touch with her.

Dracomancer still owes me a commission… or a refund… Bah…

whippet most def screwed a few people including myself over before leaving the forum

purplecat announced when why she left… and her absence still makes me sad from time to time, but I still talk to her once in a while on her forum or thru email.

That’s about all I know though.

As far as the “original cast & crew” around here I guess there’s only a handful of us left, but I’ve met a lot of new friends as well in my time here. I still have no plans on leaving any time soon πŸ™‚ (sorry to get your hopes up guys, your stuck with me!)

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Maria
                            Participant

LOL, drag0n.
                              Hey TF, sure is nice to hear from you again. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.