Older Windstones

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Older Windstones

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Hopefully Goldragon2 will post some better pic’s of the old green hatcher… 😀 I’d really like to see them… 🙂

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US HATCH AND GROW UP TO BE THE BEST DRAGONS EVER…. 😆

Marzena

pipsxlch
      Participant

Please don’t stone me (unless it’s with Windstones), but I kind of like the idea of the really old pieces being put in the museum where any of us (if lucky) may get to see them one day.

Bob

I AGREE 100%!!

BDW
          Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

That’s pretty neat to see them all in one place! What is the color of the mother dragon?

twindragonsmum 😀
            Yes she is very nice that color and finish.

Did you guys see that the happy smiling cat is up to $180.50 so far at 4 hours 37 mins to go. Wow! Wish I could bid on it.
            happy cat

Megan
            Participant

Oh, my… that’s quite a bit, isn’t it? 😮 It’s a lovely cat, though.

Bob

I wish I was selling some right now. I might have to soon. BUT I’d start with the Franklin Mint Dragons first

Skigod377
                Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

twindragonsmum wrote:

That’s pretty neat to see them all in one place! What is the color of the mother dragon?

twindragonsmum 😀

Did you guys see that the happy smiling cat is up to $180.50 so far at 4 hours 37 mins to go. Wow! Wish I could bid on it.
                  happy catYou have too much time on your hands.

BDW
                  Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

twindragonsmum wrote:

twindragonsmum 😀

happy catYou have too much time on your hands.
                    Excuse me? 😯

Maebnus
                    Participant

😆 I think Ski’s talking about your color-shifting font. I thought that at first too, when I had just seen one or two posts, then I figured you’re using something that does the shift for you. It looks cool….

I could be wrong… and then I’d have no idea. 😕

Skigod377
                      Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

😆 I think Ski’s talking about your color-shifting font. I thought that at first too, when I had just seen one or two posts, then I figured you’re using something that does the shift for you. It looks cool….

Nope, thats what I meant 😆 Sorry BDW. I should have put a little laugh-y face after my post. I saw the same thing in the PYO thread and commented on it there. Something about how long it must have taken you to do that. It looks really cool but I hope there is a way to accomplish it w/o doing every letter individually. Im sorry 😆 Guess that post can certainly be taken the wrong way if you didnt see the first one. So… how do you do it??

Edited: Here is my first comment: http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6829&start=15

BDW
                        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Maebnus3 wrote:

Nope, thats what I meant 😆 Sorry BDW. I should have put a little laugh-y face after my post. I saw the same thing in the PYO thread and commented on it there. Something about how long it must have taken you to do that. It looks really cool but I hope there is a way to accomplish it w/o doing every letter individually. Im sorry 😆 Guess that post can certainly be taken the wrong way if you didnt see the first one. So… how do you do it??

Edited: Here is my first comment: http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6829&start=15
                          I really did not know how to take that. 😆 But that explains it. Ive been feeling really stressed out lately and sometime(well often actualy) I take things wrong. I dont mean to but Im extremely stressed right now and will be until end of may. PaperCut showned me how and its great! I just wish it would automaticely remember what color I like best. Ill let PaperCut tell you since she told me and I dont know how she would feel about everyone knowing. 😉

Skigod377
                          Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Maebnus3 wrote:

I really did not know how to take that. 😆 But that explains it. Ive been feeling really stressed out lately and sometime(well often actualy) I take things wrong. I dont mean to but Im extremely stressed right now and will be until end of may. PaperCut showned me how and its great! I just wish it would automaticely remember what color I like best. Ill let PaperCut tell you since she told me and I dont know how she would feel about everyone knowing. 😉Very cool 😀 I like. Makes your quote really long though. 😆 Yeah, its hard to know how to take things with no inflection or happy faces. My bad 😉

Jennifer
                            Keymaster

Ahh! Let’s keep the color changing text to a minimum if we can. That eats up space- not much at first but if people use it all the time it could be a problem! Windstone has to pay for that space.

Doing a few colors in your text is okay, but every letter a different color eats space like crazy.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                              My art: featherdust.com

BDW
                              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Maebnus3 wrote:

I really did not know how to take that. 😆 But that explains it. Ive been feeling really stressed out lately and sometime(well often actualy) I take things wrong. I dont mean to but Im extremely stressed right now and will be until end of may. PaperCut showned me how and its great! I just wish it would automaticely remember what color I like best. Ill let PaperCut tell you since she told me and I dont know how she would feel about everyone knowing. 😉Very cool 😀 I like. Makes your quote really long though. 😆 Yeah, its hard to know how to take things with no inflection or happy faces. My bad 😉
                                Yes I noticed that too. 😯 And dont make a spelling error...then its hard to find yourself! 😆

Jennifer
                                Keymaster

For example, BDW’s post without color changing takes up around 4kb.
                                  With the color changing text, it takes about 12kb.

That’s three times as big! 12kb isn’t terrible much but every time the text is quoted it adds up, every post adds up, and if this became a popular thing it’d take a lot of space.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                                  My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.