fbpx

Older Windstones

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Older Windstones

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant

So who here has the older windstones? Such as the armadillos,wolves, lions etc.?

Anthony
      Participant

Bob

Only these?? I have been collecting for 20 years but most of mine as you know are dragons

lamortefille
          Participant

I have been collecting since 1988 and I never knew the wolves, lions, etc. even existed until recently.

lamortefille
            Participant

I just saw that, too. Wonder what it will go for?

Dunno I seem to remember the Armadillo went pretty high, but I dont remember how high πŸ˜†

Mmloda
              Participant

I just saw that on ebay but I ahve never seen it before…but I guess it is a Windstone Edition… πŸ˜†

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US HATCH AND GROW UP TO BE THE BEST DRAGONS EVER…. πŸ˜†

Marzena

It should have a small feather sticking out of it’s mouth. Due to age, and depending on who owned it, it looks to have lost it. There have been a couple siamese of these I have seen. But not on Ebay. The only old ones I have are the dinos and the cherubs. Otherwise they are all newer. πŸ™‚

Pegasi1978
                Participant

That Purring Cat (Catalog No.: 102) is adorable!

Anthony
                  Participant

Yup just like that one, I’m just curious thats all though =P

Copper83
                    Participant

Oh, that’s the one I’ve been looking for, except in siamese! 😯

WindstoneCollector wrote:

It should have a small feather sticking out of it’s mouth. Due to age, and depending on who owned it, it looks to have lost it. There have been a couple siamese of these I have seen. But not on Ebay. The only old ones I have are the dinos and the cherubs. Otherwise they are all newer. πŸ™‚

Should it? I don’t remember seeing them sold with feathers…. But, it was a very long time since I’ve seen one.

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

You mean the very first line of animals that Melody released back in the 80s?

They weren’t even marketed as “Windstone Editions”. πŸ˜‰

The mother dragon in this photo was hand painted by Melody (I think with watercolors?) so you won’t find one just like it. I believe she only painted it real quick for the photo shoot.

We, the collectors on this forum, have only seen a few of these very first pieces.

The dinosaurs emerge on eBay from time to time.

The mother and hatching dragon you know all about.

We have only ever seen two of the armadillos on eBay that I know about.

There have been one or two of the bobcats. Vantid had one that she sold.

Same with the owls- two or three of those.

I think we have seen a few of the tortoises.

The others I’ve never seen- the cat in the link listed above is the first one I’ve seen on eBay.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

Anthony
                        Participant

Thanks Nam, I’ve never seen them all ^.^

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.