Old favorites

Home Forums Miscellany Community Old favorites

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

I never had the summer wings/windy wing ponies. They came out after I stopped collecting. The last pony I bought (before hitting ebay in college in 1999) was Princess Tiffany, though I did win Oakly in a Fox Kids Contest the following year (1987).

BipolarBear
      Participant

My Little Ponies!!!!! Arrrrgggghh my nemesis-si ses bleh… My little sisters had two full VHS tapes full of the MLP cartoons. OH GAWD. The opening song will be stuck in my head til the day I die.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
        Engaged to a Weasel

Christine
        Participant

The day I lost out on a ferocious ebay bidding war for all of the episodes ever made was THE worst ebay loss ever for me! One man’s trash… ๐Ÿ˜€

I got out the movie a few years back when I was babysitting (who knows how it showed up in our collection), and I have to admit, it was pretty bad. I think the kids fizzed out on it well before I did!

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

Yeah, it’s amazing how these cartoons that mesmerized us as kids make us recoil as adults. I bought the MLP movie and first season, but keep them more for nostalgia’s sake; the quality is pretty bad. Now the Powerpuff Girls, on the other hand…awesome!

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

Grown-ups deserve toys, too! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

Anybody remember Littlest Pet Shop, or Puppy/Kitty/Pony in My Pocket? They’re bringing those back now like they did MLP. Both look nothing like the originals, of course…

OH MY GOSH YES! I’ve got almost a full set of the orignal LPS (the ones that fit inside the blue pet shop play house) and a lot of the “newer” older pet shops like the sled dogs and igloo that lit up and the japanese looking kitty playset that lit up too. And a ton of Puppy and kitty in my pockets! (I apparntly was a very spoiled child lol :spank: ) Man…I even had the charm bracelet from the Littlest Pet shop, and there was a charm on every other link-and kept the certificates that came with them for the LONGEST time…they may be lingering around somewhere. I’m kicking myself for losing the charm bracelet. I heard once here and there (probably on a MLP forum) someone was willing to pay good money for the bracelet. “It’s here somewhere!” is a famous quote I hear from my mom probably 10 times a day lol

I’ve got that lion king jungle babies set too! I loved that thing! And my bestfriend Jenn and I had the same fight over Nalah…and I always lost too. I eventually enjoyed playing the boy roles….hmm…maybe thats why I dont have many “chick” friends now lol ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
              I too was a Lion King freak when the movie came out. I had shirts, shoes, pillows, sheets, a fuzzy blanket, all the toys from Burger King, playsets, mini playsets, hand held video games, a Super Nintendo (SNES) video game, the strategy guide to the video game…I could proabably go on, its not even funny. lol ok so its funny. (if anyone’s interested, I’d be willing to part with most of it :D)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.