fbpx

Oklahoma Tornados – More pics

Home Forums Miscellany Community Oklahoma Tornados – More pics

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

I live in Oklahoma and I just wanted prayers for friends, family, and other Oklahomans affected by today’s tornadoes…thankfully my own house was spared, for now, but I’m not out of the woods yet. The city of Moore was hit very heavily though, so prayers for all in this time of tragedy…

EDIT

well if it keeps going south it’ll squeak under me…but that puts my mother directly in its path

Sirithiliel
      Participant

A friend of mine, a co-worker, is missing and hasn’t been heard from…prayers for her to be found safe

Mary
        Participant

Prayers go out to all the Oklahomans! Just heard that 2 dozen kids in one of the Moore schools were found under the rubble and didn’t survive. Prayers to all the families of those little angels

Scathach
          Participant

A friend of mine, a co-worker, is missing and hasn’t been heard from…prayers for her to be found safe

My thoughts and best wishes to all affected. I sincerely hope your friend is safe.

Life is beautiful.

Kathleen
            Participant

I am sending all my prayers. I feel sick about this. I lived through an F4 and still have nightmares. I pray your friend is found safe.

Sirithiliel
              Participant

I think she’s okay, but I don’t have a definite answer. But I think she is

Scathach
                Participant

I think she’s okay, but I don’t have a definite answer. But I think she is

Any word?

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
                  Participant

I am sending all my prayers. I feel sick about this. I lived through an F4 and still have nightmares. I pray your friend is found safe.

Oh gosh an F4? That must be so scary. Glad you made it through.

Life is beautiful.

Kim
                    Blocked

That must be so scary! I used to have nightmares about tornadoes when I was little even though where I live we never get tornadoes, luckily. I hope friends and family are found safe!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Grayfire_artz
                      Participant

Are there any other forum members out in Oklahoma that have not been on since the storms?

Sirithiliel please let us know that your safe in the mourning and keep us updated on your friend.

Hopefully the night passes peacefully with any tornadoes touching down in the open fields away from people.

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

I am okay, I’m getting ready to go to work and I hope to hear definite word about her there

siberakh1
                          Participant

I hope your coworker and their family is OK Sirithiel.

I’m waiting to hear from a fraternity sister of mine who recently graduated from one of my chapters I’m in charge of. She is from the Oklahoma City area (not sure where exactly). She recently got married and moved to CA (army wife) I think when I spoke to her little last evening, but her family is still in OK I believe. Hoping to hear soon that they are OK.

Sirithiliel
                            Participant

She’s fine, though her 3 year old was taken to the hospital with head injuries. he’ll recover too. THeir house escaped with minor damage, but we know quite a few people that have lost their homes….

Scathach
                              Participant

I’m glad your friend is ok. I’m sorry to hear her son was injured, but at least he’ll be ok too.

Take care and stay safe.

Life is beautiful.

phantomess
                                Participant

I’m terrified of tornadoes, probably because I watched the movie Twister an awful lot when I was little (I still watch it sometimes; it’s kind of a horror movie for me!). Tornadoes are so fascinating, yet terrible. I could never bring myself to live in a tornadoey area.
                                  When I heard about the 2-mile wide tornado, I was terror-stricken, even though it was nowhere near here. What a thing from hell. I’ve been thinking about everyone over there in Oklahoma, although I don’t know anyone.

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.