Now in Stock! New Female Hearth Dragon in Carnelian!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Now in Stock! New Female Hearth Dragon in Carnelian!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Dragobs
    Participant

She’s so thick, I love it. :>

Bodine
      Participant

A carnelian one would compliment mine quite well.Maybe I can snag one in the future.I have the periwinkle eyes and I noticed she follows me with them when I walk around.None of my other dragons do that that I have noticed.I can’t walk past her without smiling.She is always smiling back!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Syn
        Participant

Did anyone get a Carnelian Hearth Dragon with eyes the color of the one in the Store picture? Mine has the same color as the one posted by Nectaris. I love the Carnelian color, but I ordered based on the eyes in the picture. I am not a happy camper.

Kim
          Blocked

To me it looks like both dragons have medium blue eyes. What colour eyes did you get?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

BipolarBear
            Participant

I’m sorry that you’re not happy. Unfortunately some colors don’t photograph well (I believe due to the reflective nature of the paint) or are highly affected by the screen they are viewed on. We try our hardest to capture the piece as accurately as possible but different lighting and screen colors can cause colors to look different from in person.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
              Engaged to a Weasel

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.