Now in Stock! New Female Hearth Dragon in Carnelian!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Now in Stock! New Female Hearth Dragon in Carnelian!

This topic contains 34 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  BipolarBear 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

YES TO AUTUMN LEAF HEARTHS!

Finding happiness again.

Nectaris
    Participant

My hearth dragon came in today! I haven’t had a chance to unbox her yet, but I will later tonight.

Seeking:

Sunspot Male Kirin
    Sunspot Sitting Baby Kirin

Bodine
    Participant

YES TO AUTUMN LEAF HEARTHS!

I wanna seee!

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER & BE GOOD TO MOTHER EARTH🌎
    (Wanted.. Fantasy or Silhouette GB Young Unicorn)

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Is there any indication of what color they MAY be coming up in?

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

Dragoneer_88
    Participant

For those who bought one of these lovely carnelian hearth dragons… I’m curious to know how her color looks in person and how she compares to red fires.

More hearths will be painted in this color, yes? I could have sworn I read somewhere more would be painted in this color, but I can’t find where I read it. I’d love to have one these red beauties.

Rylorien
    Participant

More hearths will be painted in this color, yes? I could have sworn I read somewhere more would be painted in this color, but I can’t find where I read it. I’d love to have one these red beauties.

I believe it was in the store notification email, Dragoneer. It also said there would me additional colors coming in the future too, but I would expect them to be similarly small batches.

Melody
    Keymaster

For those who bought one of these lovely carnelian hearth dragons… I’m curious to know how her color looks in person and how she compares to red fires.

Yes, we will paint more Hearth dragons in Carnelian, but because they are so darn big, and take so long to dry before we can paint them, they will be trickling out in small batches.
    The next color is an earthy, sandy color.

Dragon_Hoarder
    Participant

I don’t have a red fire to compare to but I can compare it to a ruby which should be pretty similar. The ruby dragons I have are very bright red and fairly even in tone all over. By comparison the carnelian is more subdued, almost a rust color nut more reddish than orange. The carnelian is also more varied in shading across the body.

Ela_Hara
    Participant

OH Boy!
    I Really Really Really Want And NEED a CURLIE in this new color! Please Please Please Please Please!

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

>>> Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bullsquid
    Participant

Canada Border Services officers must have been admiring my hearth dragon, because she was stuck there for 3.5 days! Don’t they know how impatient I am to see my new dragon? lol

When she finally arrives, I’ll try and take some pictures of her with ruby and red fire dragons for comparison.

Bodine
    Participant

CURLIE,CURLIE,CURLIE!!!

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER & BE GOOD TO MOTHER EARTH🌎
    (Wanted.. Fantasy or Silhouette GB Young Unicorn)

Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

Agh I want an earthy Hearth! C’mon tax return, hurry up…

Finding happiness again.

Nectaris
    Participant

I don’t have any of the other reds, but to me she is a very deep red shading to a lighter red.

Sorry for the stuff around her, I haven’t quite figured out where I want to put her, but this is a temporary spot for now,

Seeking:

Sunspot Male Kirin
    Sunspot Sitting Baby Kirin

Ela_Hara
    Participant

I really like the purple and green accents she has… I kinda wish the eyes weren’t blue but were periwinkle or a lavender color to bring those accents out more. Still a Very Gorgeous color scheme! I like that darker red!

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

>>> Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Dragoneer_88
    Participant

Oh my! She’s so pretty. I gotta have one…if I can ever save up enough. To echo Ela_Hara, I like the green and purple details. I don’t mind the blue eyes. She is indeed similar to the ruby color.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.