fbpx

Not a PYO- a big giant MAMA Dragon

Home Forums Miscellany Community Not a PYO- a big giant MAMA Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Author

Nothing ever stays here long enough to collect dust. I have somewhere around 300-400 horses in the house/shop at any given time, and probably 20 aren’t for sale. And, even though to got into painting PYO’s to keep for decorations, I don’t like my own work, so I don’t keep it(same with horses).

Am i the only one not smart enough to find this thread now that it’s moved? I have to come back to the PYO section, and scroll down til I find it. I looked in community, since it gets regular responses, it ought to be at the top?

Anyway, I went out early last night at poker, and rather than buy back in(it’s only $1 poker….for the whole night, very family oriented) I worked on mama. Everyone found her…well, I don’t get the impression that they felt dragons come in that color 😯

Anyway, I’ll try to get some pix posted today. I started adding gold trime, just to see how it would look. I kinda dig it.

starbreeze wrote:

Remind me to never make you mad!!! πŸ˜†

diddo 😯

huh. this morning, it’s showing where it should be. Ok, sorry about the last post. Last few days I couldn’t find it here.

bluepony78 wrote:

Am i the only one not smart enough to find this thread now that it’s moved? I have to come back to the PYO section, and scroll down til I find it. I looked in community, since it gets regular responses, it ought to be at the top?

Anyway, I went out early last night at poker, and rather than buy back in(it’s only $1 poker….for the whole night, very family oriented) I worked on mama. Everyone found her…well, I don’t get the impression that they felt dragons come in that color 😯

Anyway, I’ll try to get some pix posted today. I started adding gold trime, just to see how it would look. I kinda dig it.

I CANT WAIT to see it BP πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

NirvanaCat13
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I bet swordfighting is fun. One of these days I hope to find someone who can teach me hand to hand knife fighting. I have several DVDs on the subject, but watching isn’t the same as doing.

Practice with wooden spoons….They don’t always have the weight, but it hurts enough when you get smacked with one that you learn :mrgreen:

Maria
      Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Same things can be said of wooden/plastic practice blades.

when you knife fight, do you try to smack or cut?

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

Yes……cutting is quite a bit more efficient….gutting the most efficient. Slapping just makes them mad =P

some of the green scales need gone over again

i really liked the textures of the close ups. awesome images. πŸ™‚ like one of those “what is it.”

gryphondreamer wrote:

i really liked the textures of the close ups. awesome images. πŸ™‚ like one of those “what is it.”

haha

Elena
          Participant

Ooooo Detail! You’ve got alot more patience than I would have! She’s looking fantastic bp!

foxfeather wrote:

Ooooo Detail! You’ve got alot more patience than I would have! She’s looking fantastic bp!

It’s very relaxing. I work on her when I’m sick of the horses. I’ll be working on her tonight I’m sure. I have a handful of horses I need to get finished, and about the time I get tired of messing with them, she’ll fly over and say hi πŸ˜€

Maria
            Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Yes……cutting is quite a bit more efficient….gutting the most efficient. Slapping just makes them mad =P

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

She’s looking beautiful, bluepony. What color will the wings be?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.